Most Somali women wish to have sons only

Do most Somali women wish for sons only?

• Yes

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
Majority of us will be thrown in a care home. No Western born Somali will even come close to your feces filled diaper. You might get the occasional visit on the weekends. Even the Ukrainians have integrated. It won’t be long till we take their place.
Ive met 85 year old east asian people who live alone. Theres no need to go to a care home if you take care of yourself throughout your life.

Ive met 85 year old east asian people who live alone. Theres no need to go to a care home if you take care of yourself throughout your life.
It’s not like Somalia where people drop dead by 56. Some diaspora will live to their late 90s. The state will give them a shared room with the bare necessities to survive till death comes knocking if they don’t have savings for a more nicer retirement home. Cognitive function loss and debilitating comorbidities limit most people above a certain older age.

It’s not like Somalia where people drop dead by 56. Some diaspora will live to their late 90s. The state will give them a shared room with the bare necessities to survive till death comes knocking if they don’t have savings for a more nicer retirement home. Cognitive function loss and debilitating comorbidities limit most people above a certain older age.
God willing Ill live up to 200

Majority of us will be thrown in a care home. No Western born Somali will even come close to your feces filled diaper. You might get the occasional visit on the weekends. Even the Ukrainians have integrated. It won’t be long till we take their place.
If it gets to the point where I need to be placed in a care home, I'll just stop taking my heart meds or something. f*ck getting spoon feed and wearing adult diapers sxb, I'd rather take a dirt nap wallahi.:ohlord:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Let's think tangibly like in the form of care giving (daughters provide more hours in this area even if they work full-time). We live in the west where the survival of family name doesn't mean much and why would a mother preoccupy herself with the carrying on of the family name (when it's not hers to pass on).

You are theorizing a reality that isn't true. Most daughters have a Cold War with their mums until they get married and then she's her mans problem. :pachah1:

Because daughters still feel a responsibility to their parents and help them out even if they have a family. Personally that’s what I do but I don’t think it’s cause I’m the daughter but because I’m the curad. My parents are still rather young though I’m more worried about my grandparents.

Would elderly parents move in with their daughter or son? Some Somali parents fail their sons as they treat them like sacsac not even
Sons

Mothers never want their son to leave them, but they will always rush to have the girl married off and away :lolbron:

Gambar

VIP
You are theorizing a reality that isn't true. Most daughters have a Cold War with their mums until they get married and then she's her mans problem. :pachah1:

Mothers never want their son to leave them, but they will always rush to have the girl married off and away :lolbron:
You yourself want a daughter beenta jooji waryee.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

And you're imposing a reality that isn't universal either. :win:My parents were never rushing to marry me off. Quite the contrary.
:ohno: Somali women contribute financially, emotionally and care for their ailing parents. I'd say they are a tremendous asset. Men contribute mostly financially if at all like in the case of the pennywise aka stingy.