Most posts you have made in a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Its been exactly 3 months since I joined sspot and I divided all’s of my posts and I had to have posted around 12.7 posts everyday for 3 months straight to get to where I am today :obama:

With that being said what’s the most amount of posts you have put up in one day? I remember one day I was really really really bored and I put up 150 posts in a whole day and b4 u come at my neck it was a really long day :meleshame::mjcry:

Its been exactly 3 months since I joined sspot and I divided all’s of my posts and I had to have posted around 12.7 posts everyday for 3 months straight to get to where I am today

With that being said what’s the most amount of posts you have put up in one day? I remember one day I was really really really bored and I put up 150 posts in a whole day and b4 u come at my neck it was a really long day

on that day, you were in home detention as cops were looking for ya, right?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I have 2,215 posts in almost three years. I'm not that active when I'm busy.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
by calculation i make 625 posts a month.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
by calculation i make 625 posts a month.
You made 4839 posts in 7 months and 3 days (since you signed up) that's 213 days divide that to your total 4839 posts.
4839/213= 22. That's a staggering 22 posts per day. :faysalwtf:

You are a freak :farmajoyaab:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You made 4839 posts in 7 months and 3 days (since you signed up) that's 213 days divide that to your total 4839 posts.
4839/213= 22. That's a staggering 22 posts per day. :faysalwtf:

You are a freak :farmajoyaab:

clear.png

Karim thanks for doing the math for me. 22 x 30 days a month = 660 per month. i think i was close with 625 per mo. i rounded posts to 5000 for 8 months lol

I really really appreciate it. I think.
clear.png
obama.png

Some of you guys have nothing better to do than post on here constantly, I joined at the start of Jan and have under 500 messages.

Step outside :snoop:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Some of you guys have nothing better to do than post on here constantly, I joined at the start of Jan and have under 500 messages.

Step outside :snoop:
Fakkit I don’t use this site everyday i just post a lot on days I don’t have work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts