Most of you will be poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
The statements i hear in this forum are hillarious.Statements like "Get rich in a job" or "invest in the stock market".
:eek:
Although i am on a short 5 minute break(Search pomodoras technique) note that you DONT get rich through these ways.I have heard so many dreams on this forums but no "doers" nobody who has actually opened a buisness in the west.
:francis:
Ill touch on this topic as time progresses.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The statements i hear in this forum are hillarious.Statements like "Get rich in a job" or "invest in the stock market".
:eek:
Although i am on a short 5 minute break(Search pomodoras technique) note that you DONT get rich through these ways.I have heard so many dreams on this forums but no "doers" nobody who has actually opened a buisness in the west.
:francis:
Ill touch on this topic as time progresses.

Feel free to enlighten and teach us about how you aquired your millions.

Becoming wealthy through a job doesn't happen unless you're among the first few employees given stock options in a company/firm that goes public for Billions. Slim probability. Unless you use you're job to finance your business, as stability can help with creativity. And You're bound to be 30% more successful than those who quit their day job and pursue their dreams full time without creating contingencies first.

And only a few CEOs are paid 7-8 figures per annum. The key is not just getting paid. To be wealthy you need residuals. Rumination when you're not working from multiple streams of income.

Also what's most profitable in businesses are their processes/systems not only stellar products.

"Anything in this world of great value is compounded through small shifts that add up over time."

FYI - Dreamers can co-found with Doers.

Status
Not open for further replies.