Most men don't want a wedding

Are majority of men look forward to the wedding ?

• yes

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • no

Votes: 22 95.7%

• Total voters
The majority of men are forced to tag along and spend many lost unretrievable hours dancing till late evening to please the bride. Most men don't want to see your fat relatives who were always hating from the start of the relationship fill their large orifices with pricy food out of pocket. They would rather keep it casual and have their weddings in the backyard or forsake the entire thing and continue cohabiting.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The majority of men are forced to tag along and spend many lost unretrievable hours dancing till late evening to please the bride. Most men don't want to see your fat relatives who were always hating from the start of the relationship fill their large orifices with pricy food out of pocket. They would rather keep it casual and have their weddings in the backyard or forsake the entire thing and continue cohabiting.
of they don't as the late Biggie smalls said es and hoes all that niggas knows a foolish pleasure but whatever as such i will throw a great rave on a crusie ship in middel of the cribbean sea where the es shall flow like water oceans of the finest henessy boobs on one hand ass on the other

Ahki, i struggle with school presentation, what makes you think i can kiss my wife or dance with her in front of 100 people. :jcoleno:

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Ahki, i struggle with school presentation, what makes you think i can kiss my wife in front of 100 people. :jcoleno:
I don't even think I can stand up in front of a crowd and look then in the eye

I use to freeze up and stutter in front 10 people while doing a presentation, I don't even want to think about a wedding with more than 10 people:jcoleno:

Ahki, i struggle with school presentation, what makes you think i can kiss my wife in front of 100 people. :jcoleno:

what do you mean you won’t kiss your wife in front of 100 people ? And What about reading your vows? and the first dance ?

*disappointed bride*
giphy.gif

Sol

?
Weddings are a waste of money for a few hours of indulgence if it was up to me I'd just give the wife's dad a firm handshake and call it a day :childplease:

I would love an outdoor themed wedding. How many Somalis would actually attend? Not many, and that’s okay with me.:nvjpqts:

Trending

Latest posts