Most memorable dugsi stories?

So beating your macalin was commmon? Lmfaooo
I remember this two brothers fought the macalin together and beat him. They were leaving the country 2 days later and they couldn’t care less. No one obviously did anything but everyone was so loud that the macalin downstairs came up and he tried to stop it with his stick but one of the boy grabbed it off him and both walked out. Since we were mostly laughing, the macalin took his rage out on us and everyone got hit.:liberaltears:

I was a teachers pet tbh, nothing interesting happened to me. @Medulla is a great dugsimate, he was the ‘rebel’ and would always get beaten up. The most fudeed person ever, talking about “this is child abuse” to the macalin :drakelaugh:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Most memorable time in Dugsi was definitely the couple of months I spent with my first crush. I remember the first time she came in and how incredibly annoying she was from the get go. To be young and dumb :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I sold dime bags to my macalins daughter and she got caught and ratted on me so the next day he tried beating me up so I sucker punched him and ran home I never went back since :mjlol:
Might I add that this pussyo called police after what a ass nigga he swung at me first but when i socked him back he runs to the feds :heh:

One of the times i skipped dude came after me cos he knew where i was chilling
Tossed me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and took me back. Got blindfolded and whopped

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Late but my shit is GOLD

Back in the days it snowed in London (does not happen often) we usually had a football game right next to Dugsi. We finished and we thought to bombard the masjid with Macalin teachingg inside with snowballs :chrisfreshhah:

Walahi we all took our hidden positions right next to the small windows and fired at Macalin!
He was pissed off this nigga got up and then slipped again inside the Masjid :deadrose:

Another time we gave macalin a prankcall pretending Saying shit like “we will f*ck your wife” in Somali :whew:

Istaqfurrulah; London is. a madness.

Late but my shit is GOLD

Back in the days it snowed in London (does not happen often) we usually had a football game right next to Dugsi. We finished and we thought to bombard the masjid with Macalin teachingg inside with snowballs :chrisfreshhah:

Walahi we all took our hidden positions right next to the small windows and fired at Macalin!
He was pissed off this nigga got up and them slipped again inside the Masjid :deadrose:

Another time we gave macalin a prankcall pretending Saying shit like “we will f*ck your wife” in Somali :whew:

Istaqfurrulah; London is. a madness.
Yall playing right next to dugsi? And messing with no repercussions?
We go hide in another hood to play and one day was seen. Everything was fine and macalin even joined and felt everything cool

Still got whopped the next day for playing around

MadMullah99

Yall playing right next to dugsi? And messing with no repercussions?
We go hide in another hood to play and one day was seen. Everything was fine and macalin even joined and felt everything cool

Still got whopped the next day for playing around
Lol wtf cant yall play anywhere you want?

After Malcamad we was free agents walaal.

Lol wtf cant yall play anywhere you want?

After Malcamad we was free agents walaal.
It's surprising that we can't be free agents after being released into the wild
What's shocking is messing with the macalin in his territory and surviving let alone escaping unscathed

If most of my macalins even felt like you were giving them an uppity attitude you would get scooped right there
This is Africa ofc and not london where child abuse isn't allowed

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
What's shocking is messing with the macalin in his territory and surviving let alone escaping unscathed

If most of my macalins even felt like you were giving them an uppity attitude you would get scooped right there

Dude this ain't right :gucciwhat:

MadMullah99

Lol I lived in Somalia too as a kid and went Dugsi there. Telling those stories would give me PTSD and it ain't entertainment smh

Lol I lived in Somalia too as a kid and went Dugsi there. Telling those stories would give me PTSD and it ain't entertainment smh
It's not PTSD
Priorities in your life get set and things that bother others are easily ignored
Is what i like to think
This is how we cope

MadMullah99

It's not PTSD
Priorities in your life get set and things that bother others are easily ignored
Is what i like to think
This is how we cope
I for one do not really believe in most conned terms In the west. I believe we Somalis are naturally emotionally intelligent and therefore do not need to follow the same westernised bs that is fed down our throats.

I even find it changing me. When I lived back home my mental health was 100% now i get tried everyday. I see it as a way to control the masses.

I for one do not really believe in most conned terms In the west. I believe we Somalis are naturally emotionally intelligent and therefore do not need to follow the same westernised bs that is fed down our throats.

I even find it changing me. When I lived back home my mental health was 100% now i get tried everyday. I see it as a way to control the masses.
Different folk have different priorities influenced by cultural and geopolitcal factors
Ofcourse people who have experienced and lived in a hostile and barren land for a long time have more trauma than people in the west who got the time to be introspective and shit but that doesn't mean we lackthe ability but are just tougher in general