Most memorable dugsi stories?

There’s some good ones on twitter so I’m just wondering if any of have you guys have such good stories yourself??

I’ve heard that it’s quite common that macalins marry/want to marry a student and I feel so weird about that. This tweet is still funny tho

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Brother came back from daqan celis enrolled in a local dugsi and got kicked out three days later due to qabyaalad rants and fights LMFAO . We were only there for the summer ,but we had to find another place since the macalin was personally offended by what he said

:mjlaugh::

Some crazy kids actually stabbed the macalins bum with a needle as he was in sujuud during salat. Needless to say, when he finished his prayer he proceeded to beat the living daylights out of the entire class whilst asking who did it. No one owned up, but one kid called the police.

It turned out an absolute shambles and shenanigans, luckily no one was arrested.

When the macalin taught us about sexual intercourse. We were maybe 14-15 at this point (already did the biology of reproduction in school), and listening to this FOB macalin teach us the somali understanding of making children.

Man was saying spit is inserted into the womens bellybutton.

:drakelaugh:

Sol

?
Sabaxad tournaments on Fridays and if you challenged the macalin and beat him you would get 2 days of no cashar however this guy was from Somalia and must have been a gold medal olympian because if you challenged him he would give you the beat down of a century:jcoleno:

Macalin Ali did the Sweet Chin Music Kick to a kid who didn't memorize the surah he was told to memorize the previous weekend. We all knew he hated his parents for always paying him late. There was no justification for his attack considering he never hit any of the kids, many of whom never memorized anything and came to malcaamad to just fool around.

I remember one time when I was at dugsi, everyone put there shoes near the front door. A bunch of hipsters were walking outside and got really excited, they thought that they went to “shoe heaven” or something. One of them started to put all the shoes into black bag and started running with it. A student saw them and told the Macalin. The police was called, and the macalin had to file a report for “shoe theft”.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i was hella smart so i got put into the “older girls” group when i was like 8/9
since macalin didn’t really gaf and was almost always busy beating the boys, we almost always read for thirty minutes and were outside the other 3 hours
so we started to push each other down this big hill outside when we found a cart
we also put a few of the younger kids in the cart and pushed them down
note: there were rocks on the bottom :)

psyche

To each their own
Abuse kulaha. Stop it.

:kodaksmiley:

It's the truth, I'm not gonna sugar coat it :)

I had a personal maacalin who was kind and thoughtful. He gave constructive feedback when I failed my lesson rather than a beating and I'm grateful for that.

Putting your hand on a child as an adult is a sad excuse of a human no matter the reason. It's neither beneficial for a adult and is quite harmful for the kid.

Trending