Most liberal and secular Somali diaspora community

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, do u guys prefer secularism over a " islamic state"? What i´m saying is, if u had a choice, would u change ur countries current separation of government and religion and rather use a islamic way of ruling?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Would I choose my functioning country's political infrastructure over the islamic ones where women need permission to drive and people get executed wholesale? Umm... Yeah. Yes I would.

Would I choose my functioning country's political infrastructure over the islamic ones where women need permission to drive and people get executed wholesale? Umm... Yeah. Yes I would.

I 100% agree with you, but don´t u feel like u are compromising with ur deen? by saying and believing that man made rules and government are better then what god prescribed for humans?

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I 100% agree with you, but don´t u feel like u are compromising with ur deen? by saying and believing that man made rules and government are better then what god prescribed for humans?
Remember this, one of the biggest reasons people prefer democracy is that our leaders at the end of the day answer to us(although sometimes that isn't always in practice) but in a theocracy you can't do that and also how can you criticize someone claiming a mandate from god.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Canadian Somalis are nothing like AJ. In fact, very few Somalis are. I am obviously liberal because why would a dark skinned Muslim be conservative in a white majority country? However, you need to sit down with this secular nonsense. Somalis go to the Taraweeh prayers more than any other ethnic group. It's like Little Somalia every night.

If you want to be gaal, AJ, be gaal. But please keep this gaalnimo to yourself. I don't know why you want to convert people to your gaalnimo so much. Are you expecting the gaal god to reward you or something?

I've never understood this. Please answer my question.

Why is it OK for Muslims to preach about Islam all day publicly and spread dawah on the streets but you want Atheists to keep their "beliefs" to themselves?

I've never understood this. Please answer my question.

Why is it OK for Muslims to preach about Islam all day publicly and spread dawah on the streets but you want Atheists to keep their "beliefs" to themselves?
Because Islam tells Muslims to spread our religion. Nothing tells atheists to spread atheism yet atheists are the preachiest people on the internet. Seriously. Why do so many atheists try to be the Jehova Witnesses of the web? I think it is compensation for something.

Because Islam tells Muslims to spread our religion. Nothing tells atheists to spread atheism yet atheists are the preachiest people on the internet. Seriously. Why do so many atheists try to be the Jehova Witnesses of the web? I think it is compensation for something.

Why do you kill people who don't convert?

I think it's because you are too insecure about your faith.

Why do you kill people who don't convert?

I think it's because you are too insecure about your faith.
I haven't killed anyone but you have posted threads trying to spread your religion in plain view. Do you see the difference?

Anyway, how are you a mod? You don't even attempt to act like one.

Our religions laws are PERFECT, but many Muslims leaders fail to follow it. Umar Ibn Al Khattab (RA) was the first person who started Child Benefits.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

People should able to preach what they like, providing it's legal. Bring your argument into the market place of ideas and may the best person win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts