Most expensive paintings.

Do you guys like Art ? Here are some of the most expensive paintings.

Salvator Mundi – Leonardo da Vinci – $450.3 Million
1586398873518.jpeg

Interchange – Willem de Kooning – $300 Million
main-qimg-4183149b4252973c7053506498cc700d

The Card Players – Paul Cézanne – $250 Million
1586398995082.jpeg

Nafea Faa Ipoipo – Paul Gauguin – $210 Million
Paul_Gauguin%2C_Nafea_Faa_Ipoipo%3F_%28When_Will_You_Marry%3F%29_1892%2C_oil_on_canvas%2C_101_x_77_cm.jpg

Number 17A – Jackson Pollock – $200 Million
300px-Number_17A.jpg

No. 6 (Violet, Green and Red) – Mark Rothko – $186 Million
No._6_%28Violet%2C_Green_and_Red%29.jpg

Pendant portraits of Maerten Soolmans and Oopjen Coppit – Rembrandt – $180 Million
louvre-rembrandt-van-rijn-1606-1669-portrait-de-maerten-soolmans-en-costume-la-francaise-acquis-par-l-etat-.jpg

Les Femmes d’ Alger (“Version O”) – Pablo Picasso – $197.4 Million
300px-Les_femmes_d%E2%80%99Alger%2C_Picasso%2C_version_O.jpg

Masterpiece – Roy Lichtenstein – $165 Million
250px-Masteripiece.jpg

Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer II – Gustav Klimt – $150 Million
Oprah%252520Klimt%2525202.jpg

Three Studies of Lucian Freud – Francis Bacon – $142.4 Million
Three_Studies_of_Lucian_Freud.jpg

Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I – Gustav Klimt – $135 Million
portrait-of-adele-bloch-bauer-i(1).jpg!Large.jpg

The Scream – Edvard Munch – $119.9 Million
https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbes.com%2Fimageserve%2F06LTbS34vo2XE%2F960x960.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale%26background%3D000000

Untitled – Jean-Michel Basquiat – $110.5 Million
1914.jpg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
no 6 and no 17A.... Just goes to show that the value of art isn't the art itself but the artist. Why is a painting so valued when half the painters in the world can replicate it? They only care about who paints it, and they wont care about you until you die. Crazy. Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I painting I watched a documentary of it where a Jewish holocaust survivor goes to court against Germany to retrieve that painting which the Nazis stole. It was interesting

no 6 and no 17A.... Just goes to show that the value of art isn't the art itself but the artist. Why is a painting so valued when half the painters in the world can replicate it? They only care about who paints it, and they wont care about you until you die. Crazy. Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I painting I watched a documentary of it where a Jewish holocaust survivor goes to court against Germany to retrieve that painting which the Nazis stole. It was interesting

Very interesting indeed.

Is it this documentary ?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Very interesting indeed.

Is it this documentary ?

I didn't mean an actual documentary, It was more of a movie. Obviously they dramatized certain aspects and made it more interesting. I never watched the actual doc though

Don't look down on me french baguette ur one more insult from getting deported :umad:

I want to turn you into a proper gentleman. Art classes / Quran / a little bit of ruqyah so we can put your past behind / Horse ridding / poetry / mathematics / philosophy.

Even better than the education you can get at Eton College.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I want to turn you into a proper gentleman. Art classes / Quran / a little bit of ruqyah so we can put your past behind / Horse ridding / poetry / mathematics / philosophy.

That sounds like a rendition of My Fair Lady (with swapped gender roles, locations and ethnicity). Call it the Taming of the @Shmurda.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
That sounds like a rendition of My Fair Lady (with swapped gender roles, locations and ethnicity). Call it the Taming of the @Shmurda.

So pretty much yall just want me to be white :damn:

If I get to go to them cadaan frat parties and snatch a couple snowbunnies u got a deal :ahh:

I have always like The Kiss by Klimt

F8BB38E8-2812-4C88-8275-F35041EC8119.jpeg

I find this painting Monet did of his wife on her deathbed strangely beautiful lol

I wonder who are our Somali Divinci and Picassos

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Damn I was making a similar thread right now and I stumbled on this what a coincidence

I like realist paintings
1586440190181.png

Trending

Latest posts