Most expensive liquid in world

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5165.JPG

first find out what kind of scorpions live in your area. second find out the habitat that they prefer. scout out areas, before you go scorp hunting. buy a portable blacklight. for some reason scorpions glow under a blacklight. so go out to your pre scouted areas and look for them. they will probably be under rocks, boards, logs that kind of thing. keep an eye out for snakes too, cause thats where they like to hide as well. have a plan to capture your scorp without damaging it. remember the smaller he scorp the worse the sting. if you want to keep it as a pet, do some more research into a suitable habitat, tank, temps, and feeding etc, and have a tank ready for your new friend. Export them to medical companies.

where do you find this shit.. selling donkey meat to china, juicing scorpions. :cosbyhmm:
you come up with the most bizarre business ideas. I can't figure out if they smart or straight up weird.

why don't you do these things, i think one of these ideas might make you rich one day.

where do you find this shit.. selling donkey meat to china, juicing scorpions. :cosbyhmm:
you come up with the most bizarre business ideas. I can't figure out if they smart or straight up weird.

why don't you do these things, i think one of these ideas might make you rich one day.

I have entrepreneurial spirit and more ideas for Somali traders that wouldn't cost them more than 2000$ as capital, my main problem is that I have family obligations, as you know family comes first.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They used it in medical fields (pharmaceutical companies in China)

Its soo crazy

Let's say for example I can get 3 drops of venom per scorpion and the average number of drops in a gallon is around 75 thousand drops of water

That would mean I would need to get around 25000 scorpions Wow

Its soo crazy

Let's say for example I can get 3 drops of venom per scorpion and the average number of drops in a gallon is around 75 thousand drops of water

That would mean I would need to get around 25000 scorpions Wow

The ideal situation is to send them live through cargo in airplane to company in Dubai or china. They send them by plane straight to china from Sudan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending