Most evil thing

This whole thing can blow up in your face if someone somehow finds out that you’re the one that called. I wouldn’t suggest calling her. This isn’t your business and you should talk to him separately about his behavior towards your mom.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This whole thing can blow up in your face if someone somehow finds out that you’re the one that called. I wouldn’t suggest calling her. This isn’t your business and you should talk to him separately about his behavior towards your mom.
No, this man has no boundaries. Nobody will find out it's me either and even if they do I wouldn't care . It's 2020 the world is already in shambles.

Reborn
I highly recommend you to not do it. Destroying another family doesn't fix the mess. The repercussions from this you will be accountable for it in the hereafter.

Reborn
He has stressed my mother out , anything for my hoyo ❤

I have what you call "dhig".

Asma' bint Yazid reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Shall I tell you who is the best of you?" "Yes,," they replied. He said, "Those who remind you of Allah when you see them." He went on to say, "Shall I tell you who is the worst of you?" "Yes," they replied. He said, "Those who go about slandering, causing mischief between friends in order to separate them, and desiring to lead the innocent into wrong action."

Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 323

Don’t do it it’s not worth it sis
allah will hold him accountable for disrespecting your mum , you doing this will give you unnecessary sins
Remember what goes around comes around

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Don’t do it it’s not worth it sis
allah will hold him accountable for disrespecting your mum , you doing this will give you unnecessary sins
Remember what goes around comes around

Sis if you heard his foul mouth you would do this in a second, I'm the most patient person but this man has set the alarm off

For him to hurt your hooyo that much, she must care about him...

Let your hooyo deal with him her own way.

Just ignore him.