Most evil races by rank

1. Whites- No race has harmed others as much as the whites. Is it a coincidence that the end of their dark ages coincided with the end of the golden age every where else?

2. Arabs-They started the largest slave trade and still have it. They mix their culture with Islam so they can hide behind Allah SWC when they get criticized.

3. Asians-Have you ever looked into their eyes? Soulless.. Some of the highest body counts in human history.

tied for last is the blacks and Hispanics. Too dumb to hurt others so they hurt themselves.

There no evil races, just people hungry for power, wealth corrupts all men equally.
Some races are more hungry for power..whites were fine in Europe and had everything they needed but still felt the need to conquer far away places. Why?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Some races are more hungry for power..whites were fine in Europe and had everything they needed but still felt the need to conquer far away places. Why?
Again power corrupts, wealth is like cocain in currency, once you get a taste of it you'll want more.

I guarantee you any race would've done the same thing if they had the power and resource the whites had during that time

Again power corrupts, wealth is like cocain in currency, once you get a taste of it you'll want more.

I guarantee you any race would've done the same thing if they had the power and resource the whites had during that time
Africans have never really wanted beyond their needs. Most of the time we stay in our own region, how many wars of conquest have we had as opposed to wars over resources?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Africans have never really wanted beyond their needs. Most of the time we stay in our own region, how many wars of conquest have we had as opposed to wars over resources?
Pillaging and conquering existed as long as humans have, white people had the most advanced military and just did it on a larger scale

Pillaging and conquering existed as long as humans have, white people had the most advanced military and just did it on a larger scale
True, I guess maybe we haven’t reached our potential evil because we lack the ability. Still weird to me how we went from little skirmishes before the white mans influence to full on genocide. Back in the day we use to send poets to talk to other clans

Trending