Most disturbing video I’ve seen this week

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Imagine theres people like this woman that exist in this world wherever she is they need to lock her ass up

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Bismillah that was disturbing to watch, evil is an understatement. Disgusting witch.

I’m warning whoever not to watch it unless you have a strong stomach:/ It’s even worse than you imagine... she lifts up the kid with their shirt around their neck like a noose and slams them repeatedly against the bed. Im shocked he/she survived that subhanllah

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Imagine theres people like this woman that exist in this world wherever she is they need to lock her ass up

Oh my god. That woman and whoever was complicit in her actions recording that deserve to get whipped and stoned.

I actually felt like puking when I saw her choke that kid. May Allah (subhanu wa tala) judge her and protect her children from her wrath.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I’m warning whoever not to watch it unless you have a strong stomach:/ It’s even worse than you imagine... she lifts up the kid with their shirt around their neck like a noose and slams them repeatedly against the bed. Im shocked he/she survived that subhanllah
Thanks, I can't bear to watch it, I'm a cry baby.

And thats why ladies and germs
Screenshot_20190620-104406_Chrome.jpg

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Only saw like a second but I had to stop the video... too disturbing wallahi. Anyone who's able to just mistreat a child, especially a baby like this doesn't deserve any rights.

Who the f*ck is recording this shit.
Whoever is recording is a dumb f*ck... take that woman away from that baby ASAP.

Trending

Latest posts