Most dangerous countries for women (2018)

isn't it also surprising India is number one? obviously its a fake list made by a dirty paki

Pakistanis are your brothers if you're a Muslim. If it is haraam to insult a Muslim think of how haraam it is to insult hundreds of millions of them. Fear Allah.

And you side with Hindus over Muslims? The Quran warns us about taking our religion as a joke.

O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.

-Surah Al-Baqarah 2:208

don't just follow bits and pieces of the dīn in accordance with your desires

Tukraq

VIP
Pakistanis are your brothers if you're a Muslim. If it is haraam to insult a Muslim think of how haraam it is to insult hundreds of millions of them. Fear Allah.

And you side with Hindus over Muslims? The Quran warns us about taking our religion as a joke.

O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.

-Surah Al-Baqarah 2:208

don't just follow bits and pieces of the dīn in accordance with your desires
im not siding with them dumb indians, the paki(quite obvious who made it) put us in the fourth position purposely, if they insult me I should insult back

isn't it also surprising India is number one? obviously its a fake list made by a dirty paki

unless you are a kaffir, Pakistani Muslims are your brothers. Why would you insult Muslims in that way? It is absolutely not okay.

“O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers”

[al-Hujuraat 49:11].

It was narrated from ‘Abdullah ibn Mas‘ood (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Insulting a Muslim is an evil action and fighting him is disbelief (kufr).”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (no. 48) and Muslim (64).

im not siding with them dumb indians, the paki(quite obvious who made it) put us in the fourth position purposely, if they insult me I should insult back

It is not at all "obvious" that a Pakistani made the list.

India is well known for its rampant rape problem.

Tukraq

VIP
It is not at all "obvious" that a Pakistani made the list.

India is well known for its rampant rape problem.
india is first on the fake list and Pakistan which is just as bad if not slightly under is nowhere to be found, its common sense and the comments on the post found it out easily
unless you are a kaffir, Pakistani Muslims are your brothers. Why would you insult Muslims in that way? It is absolutely not okay.

“O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers”

[al-Hujuraat 49:11].

It was narrated from ‘Abdullah ibn Mas‘ood (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Insulting a Muslim is an evil action and fighting him is disbelief (kufr).”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (no. 48) and Muslim (64).
like I said I get that if its unprovoked but if a muslim disrespects me they getting clowned on I'm sorry, and aint nothing wrong with that, eye for an eye

Trending

Latest posts