Most dangerous countries for women (2018)

Fake news

tenor (5).gif

I’ve seen us no.1 on lists but just this one they’re always negative things.
I hate the US but it certainly can’t be 10th
Probably because the measured it by rape, murder and sexual assault per capita. and when other countries with huge population dont publish their statistics it makes sense

Tukraq

VIP
Probably because the measured it by rape, murder and sexual assault per capita. and when other countries with huge population dont publish their statistics it makes sense
some of these countries have no statistics(in any sector) like somalia, so total guess work

Nah some bias in it still how tf is Somalia higher than Pakistan or Congo horta?
:drakewtf:

Tukraq

VIP
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...t-dangerous-countries-for-women-idUSKBN1JM01Z

@Tukraq @Kanini
4. SOMALIA - Fourth after being mired in conflict since 1991. Ranked as third most dangerous country for women in terms of access to healthcare and for putting them at risk of harmful cultural and traditional practices. Named as fifth worst in terms of women having access to economic resources.
so this is just subjective and pretty much a bullshit list all together, that really destroyed any credibility this list might of had

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...t-dangerous-countries-for-women-idUSKBN1JM01Z

@Tukraq @Kanini
4. SOMALIA - Fourth after being mired in conflict since 1991. Ranked as third most dangerous country for women in terms of access to healthcare and for putting them at risk of harmful cultural and traditional practices. Named as fifth worst in terms of women having access to economic resources.

I still don't agree. That list should be exclusively why women have it harder than men. What you listed affects both genders so of course women will struggle in a war torn country.

@Kanini @Tukraq
Yh i looked up the report, its deffo not reliable. its pretty subjective
"the poll has been conducted with 548 respondents, which have been defined by Reuters as ‘experts focused on women’s issues"

Trending

Latest posts