MOST BIZARRE SHIT IVE EVER SEEN; U.K. town where Curry-eaters spoke no English and self-segregated

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I thought he was gonna cry bc he sniffed ileen he was referring to smell the air for curry :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

What's also bizarre is the old man was ok being neighbors with madoows
Wtf, walahi i didnt see ur comment untill now and i said the same thing

Keo

VIP
Yes, the Sikhs are the biggest lapdogs, but they're still subjected to lower tier racism. Barry can't differentiate between the two. Only semi-functional cadaans are smart enough to play Sikhs out as the role model minority.
The Sikhs I met where good people though but yeah this is kind of true.

Keo

VIP
Only thing I like about Brits is they hate any foreigners even whites from Poland are discriminated against :ninja:
That's because they don't want to be replaced by them. It's like a Bantu replacing Somalis. They see Eastern Europeans the same way Somalis see Bantus.

That's because they don't want to be replaced by them. It's like a Bantu replacing Somalis. They see Eastern Europeans the same way Somalis see Bantus.
The children of Poles will be white British in a 50 years time . The English hated the Irish immigrants in the 20th Century . Today , the children of Irish immigrants are leaders of racist groups . The Poles, Jews and Italians of London have all become anglicised . Black and Muslims have an issue because they stand out due to race and religious differences , no matter how much they try to assimilate .

Keo

VIP
The children of Poles will be white British in a 50 years time . The English hated the Irish immigrants in the 20th Century . Today , the children of Irish immigrants are leaders of racist groups . The Poles, Jews and Italians of London have all become anglicised . Black and Muslims have an issue because they stand out due to race and religious differences , no matter how much they try to assimilate .
:cosbyhmm:
Now that I think about it, it could turn out that way. But still, the Poles will suffer the same fate as the Irish. The Irish used to live in London, particularly East London but they did a white flight to Essex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending