Most beautiful thing I've read in years. Warmed my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
One day a poor man brought a bunch of grapes to the holy prophet Muhammad SAW as a gift. The holy prophet SAW ate one, two, three and then the whole bunch of grapes by himself. He did not offer grapes to anyone present. The poor man who bought those grapes was very pleased and left. One of the companions asked, "O Prophet of Allah SAW ! How come you ate all the grapes by yourself and did not offer to any of us present? The Holy Prophet SAW smiled and said, "I ate all the grapes by myself because the grapes were sour. If I would have offered you, you might have made funny faces and that would have hurt the feelings of that poor man. I thought to myself it's better that I eat all of them cheerfully and please the poor man, I did not want to hurt the feelings of that poor old man. Such were the manners of this most noble Prophet of Allah SAW

:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
One day a poor man brought a bunch of grapes to the holy prophet Muhammad SAW as a gift. The holy prophet SAW ate one, two, three and then the whole bunch of grapes by himself. He did not offer grapes to anyone present. The poor man who bought those grapes was very pleased and left. One of the companions asked, "O Prophet of Allah SAW ! How come you ate all the grapes by yourself and did not offer to any of us present? The Holy Prophet SAW smiled and said, "I ate all the grapes by myself because the grapes were sour. If I would have offered you, you might have made funny faces and that would have hurt the feelings of that poor man. I thought to myself it's better that I eat all of them cheerfully and please the poor man, I did not want to hurt the feelings of that poor old man. Such were the manners of this most noble Prophet of Allah SAW

:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
:banderas::friendhug:

Zeus

STYLIN
aee4b685a48f4f0e8b2880a5a054f63c1a04bd536cce2e18fb5a8a101f0adb5a_1.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

:lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.