Most Anti Puntlander Isim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at that shit. Even the most anti puntlander has the same common will as the people he hates. He believes in Somalinimo just like any kid in any village of Puntland does. But the unique thing is, they are also 'federalist'. All Darods are united in this project, they do not trust to come under Mogadishu ever again after what happened in 91. No matter how much we argue, fight, attack. You will seldom find no darod that is against Federalism or Somalinimo. They share a common will.

PIM and all that nonsense is just online fun and rubbish, it has no presence in Puntland. Anyone who dares tries it will be treated like JAMA ALI JAMA who tried to take us under Hamar, they will view any secessionist in the same way as Jama Ali Jama and exile him. You can't change the will of the people, it's already decided, if you want to build a government, u need to build it on their common will(aragti or qadiyad) call it whatever you want. But it's the SOUL of those people. Ama waxaa dhisayo wax aanan ka turjumaynin umadina, KANGAROO STATE.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I remember how Puntlanders killed themselves over a man who said we must stop federalism and join ina salad Mogadishu first agenda. Does anyone forget this Puntland civil war? So centralism is out of the question. Secessionism can only happen after such time Mogadishu refuses Federalism. All Puntlanders agreed to this in the constitution.

They will not go back under Hamar and prefer to secede then and then only will secession be viable policy. But till then we are wasting time on thinking of secession as we see federalism take shape in Somalia with all regional government's building. I think secession will happen if Farmajo says mamul aan mogadishu ahayn waa ka mamnuc somalia guud ahanteeda. If he said such thing, I am sure Puntland would immediately declare it has seceded and no longer apart of Somalia.

I love garadku lakin hadi aaanan jirin qof kula fahmayo somalinimada, Puntland xaq waa uu lee dahay inay umadeeda badbaadsato. But thats only if we find no partner in Somalia who refuses our future as a nation will be federal due to the long civil war and long mistrust in our society.

I would hate to put together people who don't trust each other and had a long conflict into 'one bedroom' and say 'get along' this could lead to epedemic disasters. However if they live in separate bedrooms and share the house while remaining in separate rooms, I don't see a problem. Habar awal policy is to break the house into pieces and from those pieces create a house, wat a damn nutter hey.

I agree with garad we must never become mini-states and break up our house into pieces, u will only get 'smaller houses' in a world full of big houses. I agree with him there. But I don't agree with him if he means we must be in the same bedroom inside the house, that is where I draw the line. I prefer my own separate puntland bedroom, Baidoa can have another bedroom, galmudug, somaliland, etc. We can meet in the living room of our house which is 'mogadishu'

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Does anyone understand what the garaad is saying? If he means Somalinimo in the context of we must all be in one bedroom(mogadishu) inside the house(somalia) while having that one bedroom dictate to all the other rooms in the house, I strongly disagree with this type of Somalinimo.

This is disastrous. I prefer a Somalinimo were we are in different bedrooms of the same house(somalia). I prefer a mogadishu that is the living room(not to big or small). This is the type of Somalia I think Puntland envisions. I even prefer a 'loose' federalism, where the 'rooms' which is our states are more important then the 'living room' of a house. We need to define what role, power, and importance the living room will have in our HOUSE called Somalia. Cause right now the way Farmajo sees it, I don't see it the same way. His dumping every investment in the living room and making the rest of the house bedroom EMPTY. While the most important part of a house is the bedrooms where 'people' sleep. We need a nice living room don't get me wrong, that's where we host our guests, like all capitals host events and guests, but our living rooms are for 'show' usually and maybe mogadishu should be for show also(ceremonial).

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Get in here you filthy Somalis. I don't envision centralism. It's like one big house with one ROOM only which is the living room, no bedrooms, no nothing. Just one big room, so if we fight, we destroy the room we only have like happened in 91. We federalism, we are creating more rooms in the house, we need now define the roles and functions of each our bedrooms and living room. We need to redesign this Somalia so it's federal inside dalka and united on the outside with one big house.

Right now Puntland is focusing on establishing the networking within the house interior, it will be beautiful inshallah, it will look like a good functional house, with many bedrooms and living room like how a proper house should be. God bless puntland.

Where are the federalist here in SPOT. This is a beautiful system, I am suprised no-one promotes it on here.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think Farmajo and Centralist in general envision a big stadium with one big center and all our towns and cities inside the stadium. One room only basically. That's the hardcore centralists. Maybe the federalist centralists agree with the functional house approach where u have living room(capital) and separate bedrooms(administrations in the region) but they make the living room basically bloat with power, roles, functions, and investments while the bedrooms are empty and dependent. Again southies are useless redefining federalism with centralism.

They kinda want us to be like galmudug-baydhabo dependent on the capital for soldiers, money, policies, etc. That's like the living room in a house dictating to the bedrooms of the house. That's not functional federalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts