Most Annoying User?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will chop all your balls off I wish queen araweelo existed she knew how to tame you beasts !!!! I wish to relive her legacy and make men my !!! Collar and all !!
:susp: :damedamn:. you're into some kinky shit.
200.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Death to Somali men !! Women should rule Somalia, who is with me ? My queens let us take the throne whilst men bugger off !!! They have ruined our beloved country !!!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Yeah that's why I run away from you even though I would make Somali men eunuchs their useless genes are not good for our society, it causes mental retardation and endless women hating war loving tribe emulating bulshit. I would make you my first forced vasectomy

I'll take one for the team, you can snip away at my nonexistent testicles if that'll make you happy. :heh:

Just so we're clear I am a woman fyi :kanyehmm:

tbh I only hate those who insult my prophet muhammed. People slandering him in a forum dominated by muslims have no shame

black

live and let die.
You're just a hater :sass1:

My girl is going to be fine, so you look out :ufdup:

I partake in shitposting, I say shit people think I mean when I'm definitely trolling. She on the other hand is literally bottom-tier shit posting. And she does it on purpose. Eternal >>>>>>> her.

You're just fond of her because she enables you
rudy2.png

tbh I only hate those who insult my prophet muhammed. People slandering him in a forum dominated by muslims have no shame

Then leave you don't see us catching feelings when death threats are handed out to us on a daily bases, matter of fact don't make this a topic about religion stay on track/topic.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Then leave you don't see us catching feelings when death threats are handed out to us on a daily bases, matter of fact don't make this a topic about religion stay on track/topic.
I know they don't understand there is a minority within a minority who is prosecuted for speaking out !! How is that freedom of religion haha

I will come on these people or deny deny deny deny deny the amount of mental gymnastics that goes on they have a good pair of biceps, the ignorance is reall !!!
I would imagine it to be something like this. muhammed supported slavery? cannot compute, hardrive.exe crashing. change to--" Muhammed abolished slavery." :mjlol:

I didn't derail. I posted my input and you and the other guy caught feelings by quoting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.