Mosque that will give me consciouncouss objection to Vaccine? (Minnesota)

To be granted a conscientious objection to (being forced) taking the booster I need a 'religious leader' to echo my views and pen a letter. Does anyone have a mosque in mind in Minnesota where I can get a letter of this nature?

To be granted a conscientious objection to (being forced) taking the booster I need a 'religious leader' to echo my views and pen a letter. Does anyone have a mosque in mind in Minnesota where I can get a letter of this nature?
Are you a vaccine hater Karen? Shiiiiiit, never seen a Somali one.

Why not go to the masjid and ask for yourself? You don’t want to take the booster but you took the initial vaccine…

zackattack

Cowabunga
We don’t need that shit.
:stopit:

He is a loser who is a typical sheeple sheep who baaaaah everytime the government tells him to do something .

I have gotten not a single shot I still work I still travel I still enjoy life no one can force you to do anything especially taking a faulty medicine .
Imagine being so dumb taking 5 shots in 2 years for a disease that won't take you out as longs your not old or really sick even then you can still survive .

Also the masses need to eat better work out and you will not need these filthy vaccines that don't stop the spread or even keep you from getting sick .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1658592523906.png

Trending

Latest posts