Moryaans sentenced to 10 years

sxb I think you misunderstood the story, the mooryaan in question is from Mogadishu and stole mobile phones from women in Xamar, he was caught and sentenced to 10 years, why is he free now? did he escape his Mogadishu prison or maybe bribes are involved. so Garowe is where he was caught a year after he was sentenced in Mogadishu for 10 years.
The bigger question is how did this happen? probably because Mogadishu prisons are full of corruption and you can buy your sentence or your relative in the guards will release you.

Luciouss3.jpg

sxb I think you misunderstood the story, the mooryaan in question is from Mogadishu and stole mobile phones from women in Xamar, he was caught and sentenced to 10 years, why is he free now? did he escape his Mogadishu prison or maybe bribes are involved. so Garowe is where he was caught a year after he was sentenced in Mogadishu for 10 years.
The bigger question is how did this happen? probably because Mogadishu prisons are full of corruption and you can buy your sentence or your relative in the guards will release you.

:mjlol:

Thanks for exposing this embarrassing attempt at a thread. "Mooryaan" from "Garowe" kulaha.

Last edited:
Op shot himself in the foot. Maybe he didn’t watch the whole video. This Mooryaan was stealing phones from women in Mogadisho and he was found working in Garowe instead of being in mogadisho Jail. Mogadisho prison systems are joke. No wonder AS is headquartered in that city.

Op shot himself in the foot. Maybe he didn’t watch the whole video. This Mooryaan was stealing phones from women in Mogadisho and he was found working in Garowe instead of being in mogadisho Jail. Mogadisho prison systems are joke. No wonder AS is headquartered in that city.

I remember when Puntland humiliated AlShabab who tried to invade in 2016, I think a HAG organisation lobbied for the prisoners to be moved to Mogadishu prisons. Guess what? The same AlShaydanis were caught again in our land a few years later. The corruption in that place is off the charts.

That's why we should steer clear from hiring them in our schools, Allah only knows what these people did in their own land to run away to us.

I didn’t watch the video tbh. I just thought this was the extension of the case I saw couple weeks ago of the two men who done some mischief in Garoowe and arrived in Mogadishu and was caught within 24 hours

World

VIP
I remember when Puntland humiliated AlShabab who tried to invade in 2016, I think a HAG organisation lobbied for the prisoners to be moved to Mogadishu prisons. Guess what? The same AlShaydanis were caught again in our land a few years later. The corruption in that place is off the charts.

That's why we should steer clear from hiring them in our schools, Allah only knows what these people did in their own land to run away to us.
There were Murusade Al Shabab terrorists in Puntland who were caught and were going to be executed but due to the being threatened by Xamar elites, that MJ will be punished for executing them, they were then released.

There were Murusade Al Shabab terrorists in Puntland who were caught and were going to be executed but due to the being threatened by Xamar elites, that MJ will be punished for executing them, they were then released.

That was last year in Gaalkacyo, and those Murursade Shababis were also killed.
Remember when Sanyare was in charge?

I am talking about the 2016 attacks by AlShabab, when they tried to invade on two fronts.

I didn’t watch the video tbh. I just thought this was the extension of the case I saw couple weeks ago of the two men who done some mischief in Garoowe and arrived in Mogadishu and was caught within 24 hours
Yeah, I remember that but they will be transferred to Garowe since they did their mischief there, PL police has a relationship even with SL police and exchange miscreants who fled from justice, and I think PL police informed Mogadishu police of their presence in the city.

Yeah, I remember that but they will be transferred to Garowe since they did their mischief there, PL police has a relationship even with SL police and exchange miscreants who fled from justice, and I think PL police informed Mogadishu police of their presence in the city.
That's a very good move. We should do everything and work together to make sure vagabonds are caught and those who cause mayhem to civilians

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
They weren’t just Murusade if I remeber correctly some where HG but only murusade elders spoke up. Your average Hawiye/Murusade was wholeheartedly supporting Puntland in executing them and they were eventually executed

World

VIP
They weren’t just Murusade if I remeber correctly some where HG but only murusade elders spoke up. Your average Hawiye/Murusade was wholeheartedly supporting Puntland in executing them and they were eventually executed
I do remember there were a lot of Hawiye posters here like Jungle who said that the MJ community in Xamar should be punished if they kill Al Shabab that are Hawiye. And he supports the message of Murusade.

convincation

VIP
I do remember there were a lot of Hawiye posters here like Jungle who said that the MJ community in Xamar should be punished if they kill Al Shabab that are Hawiye. And he supports the message of Murusade.
Jungle isn’t murusade. The average Murusade (and most reer Mog hawiyes) are Wadanis who despise shabab. I can tell you as someone raised by Murusade that most of my family wanted them executed

World

VIP
Jungle isn’t murusade. The average Murusade are Wadanis who despise shabab. I can tell you as someone raised by Murusade that most of my family wanted them executed
So why did the elders speak out then? It’s not like those elders were in Al Shabab controlled territory, they were in Xamar.

convincation

VIP
So why did the elders speak out then? It’s not like those elders were in Al Shabab controlled territory, they were in Xamar.
They weren’t elders. Just terrorist sympathising Odays who were Murusade

Everyone’s out for their own personal gain. Unfortunately Murusade are just one of those clans that benefit from AS be it in Daynile or Ceelbur. But their heavyweights are working towards taking away that dependence

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Kebab qabil maleh. One of those also executed who was reer PL killed his own eedo. The bastards should all be killed.

Trending

Latest posts