Morrocan women kisses her husbands feet on TV

Watch when right-wingers pull up with 'Woman was forced to kiss her husband's shoes- Islam is the religion of peace? doubtful'
Also, it's wasaq to kiss shoes how can you say mashallah to this? One of the 6 iman is to be clean and well kept and that is :vqbuyv0: :vqbuyv0: :vqbuyv0:

Watch when right-wingers pull up with 'Woman was forced to kiss her husband's shoes- Islam is the religion of peace? doubtful'
Also it's wasaq to kiss shoes how can you say mashallah to this one of the 6 iman is to be clean and well kept and that is :vqbuyv0: :vqbuyv0: :vqbuyv0:
Don't worry about those whites, they'll get spanked by an angry black women who will make them kiss the floor they walk on :mjlol:

I want get one of these m

There nothing wrong with being soft towards your husband.. One thing I like about arab women is they're submissive to their men..
Being soft is one thing, but getting on your knees to kiss your husband’s feet on national television is another thing. Makes me wonder what she does behind closed doors...

Being soft is one thing, but getting on your knees to kiss your husband’s feet on national television is another thing. Makes me wonder what she does behind closed doors...
You shouldn't speculate on what happens between a husband and his wife behind a closet door.. Arab women are for the most part submissive towards their men.. I think it's a cultural thing :manny:

Trending