Moroccan NGOs want to safe their terrorist citizens

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
Non-governmental organisations in Morocco have called on their government to intervene and prevent the sentencing of six Moroccans to death in Somalia.
In a joint statement, the six bodies explained that they learned about the verdict issued by a military court in northern Somalia on 2 March, which sentenced six Moroccans to death by firing squad on charges of belonging to Daesh.

Adding that some of the defendants said that they came to look for work and did not know the intentions of those who recruited them.

Their lawyer confirmed that they want to return to Morocco and stated that they were misled by the extremist group.

Ofcourse it’s the Western funded NGOs. I doubt the Moroccan govt cares if you Somalians kill these Wahabi jihadis
1711634621342.jpeg

Atleast we show humanity with a bullet and let them explain to allah swt why they in somalia causing fitna.
:lolbron:

Look at russia tortuting their gus. They made one of em eat his ear lol

:banderas:
Screenshot_20240328-085449_Brave.jpg

@π’‹π’–π’†π’”π’–π’•π’ˆ Can Bosaso court verdict be appealed? Any chance they will walk?
I am afraid I am unfamiliar with details of the case, but judging from previous similar cases, where al Shabab / Da3ish are concerned, they most likely shall be executed, unless of course Morocco intervenes through diplomatic channels, in which case they might be spared.

Puntite Queen @π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’ might be more familiar.

I am afraid I am unfamiliar with details of the case, but judging from previous similar cases, where al Shabab / Da3ish are concerned, they most likely shall be executed, unless of course Morocco intervenes through diplomatic channels, in which case they might be spared.

Puntite Queen @π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’ might be more familiar.

I'm afraid not. All I know is, they got arrested and I pray they lose their heads soon. Livestream preferably.

Stop using colonial borders first then we will trade you to the oromos πŸ˜‚
I will stop once You stop. Clearly you respect the Kenyan,Ethiopian & Djiboutian borders. Arguing with Somalian nationalists is like arguing with a toddler. Stay on topic brother. 6 non-Somalian terrorists are on trial in your country

If the Moroccan government is willing to take care of them they can take them but the Somali government shouldn't care what Moroccan ngos have to say about the sentence

Trending

Latest posts