Moroccan girls are so beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somali Moroccan family

6e5cb4bba30e10376d2cae9d4b70ecac.jpg

3678854c0c588b01030295b1429cd725.jpg

Apollo

VIP
All Moroccan girls in France get with black guys lol black guys view them as easy meat

Lies, lies.. anomalies =/= the norm.

I have been to Belgium and France often and almost never saw Maghrebi + Black couples, and the handful I have heard about were with Black Maghrebis (they have a former slave caste there).

Lies, lies.. anomalies =/= the norm.

I have been to Belgium and France often and almost never saw Maghrebi + Black couples, and the handful I have heard about were with Black Maghrebis (they have a former slave caste there).
Nope wallahi its true I have fam there and seen it myself, Moroccan girls all f*ck with black guys, Moroccan guys cant handle it lol they even have a name for them “beurette a khel/beurette a renois”. Most dont marry them though but they definately date them and there are many moroccan/black kids running around

You are a low-effort troll. I think you are a Somali Bantu, not even a genuine Somali.
Wallahi Billahi Tallahi this happened lol I can show u the wedding pics if you want. Her family wanted her to marry a Moroccan boy.
No I am not Bantu:farmajoyaab:

Fake news, image was stolen from Facebook, and I see more than just two Moroccans in that image.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
I can show you a whole album of the pics I took :mjlol:
Yeh all her friends came, there were many Moroccans there but not her immediate family

lot cute women around but definitely Somali girls r from heaven. if you in big Somali towns you be bewildered. walahi I get the munches everytime they pass by.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending