Morning routine Somali couple edition. Cute video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand couples who blast their personal life. For everyone to see. I can hardly deal with my friends and family's opinions about us never mind the whole world it would Makes our relationship 10×harder. Privacy is real deal.

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD), it's diagnosed four times more frequently in women then it is in males.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

Our religion teaches us to never disclose our blessings because that's the fastest way to loose it, this disease and all of it's derivatives are all spiritual in nature (internal)

It all starts from a lack of internal satisfaction, as a result, people begin to search for this satisfaction externally which comes in the form of seeking attention/validation/recognition from others.

People that post these kinds of clips are of course the very worst, but even in your own statement there is a hint of minor affliction within yourself, because you too care about what others think.

1. How old are they? They seem young.
2. Somalis are super awkward when they try to show affection.
3. They have an accent thats definitely Somali-American.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
You've to excuse the guy, you're forgetting he's Somali. He's used to his mom making toast for him.

Try poached eggs, avocados, smocked salmon on a toasted English muffin :banderas:

Just had that for brunch today.
Lol that’s ceeb if his mother used to make toast for him. Tsk tsk.
I have love and hate relationship with poached eggs. Sometimes it gives me calol xanun but I love to eat poached eggs. I can only eat boiled and scrambled eggs to avoid stomach cramps.

@Yusra Luuza

I never had scrambled eggs without milk added. Topped with smashed avocado and cooked with mushrooms and onions. Smoked salmon is a bonus. All top on of a toasted whole grain bread and sprayed with pepper.

These guys cooked the typical Somali eggs I ate in Somalia. Poor man’s breakfast.
You’re wrong mate I don’t think your Somali. Us Somalis don’t eat boring food like the cadan, The real Somali scrambed eggs consist with capsicum, onion and fine diced tomatoes and bread on side

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Rag dumar ma noqon karaan. Waa dad jiran. @Cognitivedissonance nimankaan wareersan wa inu dhibka kadaayo
Nimanka wareersan waa xabaadi feminismka lugu buufin hadu illahay ku roon yahay lugu tirtiri lahaa sidi mooska loo fiqfiqi lahaa ma garatey boowe waayo feminists wanted women and men to be treated the same right? Well they got their wish, today in the united kingdom its against the law to identify a transwoman as a he.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Ugaaso

Will you’ve a bath with your husband? Illeen waa reer Bari, odeygeeda arki maayo, iyadoo qaawan. @Cognitivedissonance wuxuu na leeyahay, dadkaan ayaan barayaa tixgellinta ragga dumarka noqdey.
Ruunti maxa laa qataa ragga dumarka noqdey marka laa barbar dhigo dhadka adiga oo kale camal ah oo sidi dumarka maskaxdiisa u shaqeyso beerka caro ku goosay feminist foqol feminist Gacan biir ah ba iskagaa qaban doona bila naxariis adiga iyo dhadka isku fakar ba tihiin boowe cagtaa hoosteeda somebidy got to explain why men have no rights in the gynocentric west

Ruunti maxa laa qataa ragga dumarka noqdey marka laa barbar dhigo dhadka adiga oo kale camal ah oo sidi dumarka maskaxdiisa u shaqeyso beerka caro ku goosay feminist foqol feminist Gacan biir ah ba iska ka qaban doona bila naxariis adiga iyo dhadka isku fakar ba tihiin boowe cagtaa hoosteeda somebidy got to explain why men have no rights in the gynocentric west

@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, I was the only male ally you had here, maxaa dhacay?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@AussieHustler

A new law in Australia could make it illegal to use the wrong pronouns for transgenderpeople.

The landmark legal reforms in Tasmania could ban the intentionally offensive misgendering of trans or non-binary people.

The bill would also allow parents to choose whether or not their baby’s gender is included on their birth certificate and make it possible for citizens to change their gender on their birth certificate from the age of 16.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ouns-for-transgender-people-a4013401.html?amp

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron::ahh::salute::lawd::banderas:

@AussieHustler

A new law in Australia could make it illegal to use the wrong pronouns for transgenderpeople.

The landmark legal reforms in Tasmania could ban the intentionally offensive misgendering of trans or non-binary people.

The bill would also allow parents to choose whether or not their baby’s gender is included on their birth certificate and make it possible for citizens to change their gender on their birth certificate from the age of 16.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/world/new-law-in-australia-could-ban-using-wrong-pronouns-for-transgender-people-a4013401.html?amp

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron::ahh::salute::lawd::banderas:

@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, first, I don’t live in the wonderful State of Tasmania, secondly, I’ve nothing against transgender women or men. I’ve always called them the pronoun they want to be called. What’s this recent passive/aggressive attitude towards me? Is it my marriage to gabadha Ina Boqor?

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD), it's diagnosed four times more frequently in women then it is in males.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

Our religion teaches us to never disclose our blessings because that's the fastest way to loose it, this disease and all of it's derivatives are all spiritual in nature (internal)

It all starts from a lack of internal satisfaction, as a result, people begin to search for this satisfaction externally which comes in the form of seeking attention/validation/recognition from others.

People that post these kinds of clips are of course the very worst, but even in your own statement there is a hint of minor affliction within yourself, because you too care about what others think.
I do care about what my family and friends think of me. Why shouldn't I? Of course I dont obsess about.

They are two young married couple who aren’t insulting anyone or badmouthing other people. They’re communicating with their global Somali peers just like we’re doing via script and incognito here. Why the negative personal comments?

P.s

I commented negatively about their breakfast and I take it back and offer them my apology. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts