Morning routine Somali couple edition. Cute video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Cute couple.

Never thought about these masks, will try someday.

His eggs are basic, don’t know if I can eat it.

Why do Somalis like white bread? I wouldn’t touch them with a pole.
Actually the mask is great. I put on charcoal purifying glow mask every three days. Amazing results.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
@Yusra Luuza

Well, tell them to buy a toaster and toast their white bread, mise reer maraykan, don’t know toasters and toasted bread?
I found that odd too :lolbron: and also found their breakfast boring.
I’m too extra when comes to scrambled eggs. Smashed avocado, cooked mushrooms/spaniach/onions, toasted slice bread and smoked salmon. I sometime have baked beans or sausage on the side depending on my mood.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I’m too extra when comes to scrambled eggs. Smashed avocado, cooked mushrooms/spaniach/onions, toasted slice bread and smoked salmon. I sometime have baked beans or sausage on the side depending on my mood.
You've to excuse the guy, you're forgetting he's Somali. He's used to his mom making toast for him.

Try poached eggs, avocados, smocked salmon on a toasted English muffin :banderas:

Just had that for brunch today.

@Yusra Luuza

I never had scrambled eggs without milk added. Topped with smashed avocado and cooked with mushrooms and onions. Smoked salmon is a bonus. All top on of a toasted whole grain bread and sprayed with pepper.

These guys cooked the typical Somali eggs I ate in Somalia. Poor man’s breakfast.

halwa

✨🌙
MashaAllah. Allah ha isku barakeeyo.

But too much calaacal going in this video. Who brushes teeth together? The boy looks immature.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
i just use a proper face scrubing cream thats it and lotion my skin before i leave. im on the lighter complexion of the scale and bosaso heat is scorching so i deffo gotta take care of my skin. i dont see a problem with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending