Morgan chilling out outside laascaanood

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
why cant Jeegan not kill Morgan in Sool?

Are u that weak?

Your weakness was long time exposed by Buuhoodle, dhiladii ku dhashay wase
funny since even the men dance niiko in mogadishu,you are apes from congo with guns
Here is a video explaining how retarded you are,the 68 i.q thing came from the south

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Frostybigmo1 you shouldn't be participating these kinda discussions. Virtue signalling is prohibited on this section.

Honestly just be quit you langaab warsangeli and don't emberass yourself any further, your biggest achievement after 1991 was to replace the SL flag in Badhan in one of your small building (I guess the whole city has like 20 buildings), so who are you to speak ?

Caare's subclan Sacad Yoonis alone is bigger than your whole tiny clan and he made you cry just recently after you tried to have a share in our gold buisness in the montains. Didn't your elders cry to SL administration to safe them from Caare ? If you can't remember, I will gladly post it. Talking about langaab, when the whole tribe doesn't even number 50K people.
:trumpsmirk:

You must be so butthurt from the last thread where your langaabnimo was proved to you, that you mentioned Caare in a thread complelty unrelated to him. Sifooyinka langaabnimada waxaa ka mid ah cuqdada aad beelaha kaa tiro badan u qabtid.
:lolbron:

They are caling HY laangaabs. But, Habar Yoonis is probably the 1st or the second largest subclan in SL. Meanwhile, Warsingalis ( certified laangaabs) live in some dusty tullos in Eastern Sanaag.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
funny since even the men dance niiko in mogadishu,you are apes from congo with guns
Here is a video explaining how retarded you are,the 68 i.q thing came from the south

Khaniis from Abaarso,
i take jeegan serious when they capture buuhoodle.
Until then go back to ur class where u are taught about qownuluud culture.

Iam sure when u heard Morgan is in town, u left Caynaba in Niqab:damn:

Truss fam, isaaq will finished if they try war with Buuhoodle, the ahmed garad are very equipped, we rob isaaq army trucks and weapons for fun

"Somaliland Army is multi qabil and not just issaq. Please don't use my qabil name like that bad enough your subclan can't get along with Habar Jeclo a subclan of Reer sheikh issaq."

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Wow the seperatism is astonishing. Ya'll know that it is treason, and the government is reintroducing SL as a fms is inevitable.

If the world cared even Ukraine has its own separation situation going on. With the Russians backing them it still yielded no results.

Keep on beating your chest and goibg around the world embarrassing yourself. Just keep the development coming.

Truss fam, isaaq will finished if they try war with Buuhoodle, the ahmed garad are very equipped, we rob isaaq army trucks and weapons for fun

"Somaliland Army is multi qabil and not just issaq. Please don't use my qabil name like that bad enough your subclan can't get along with Habar Jeclo a subclan of Reer sheikh issaq."

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Wow the seperatism is astonishing. Ya'll know that it is treason, and the government is reintroducing SL as a fms is inevitable.

If the world cared even Ukraine has its own separation situation going on. With the Russians backing them it still yielded no results.

Keep on beating your chest and goibg around the world embarrassing yourself. Just keep the development coming.