Morgan chilling out outside laascaanood

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
what have i got to do with Iraq am i Saddam hussein or something? my roots are Ciidagale i’m from Hargeisa, Somalia and my ethnicity is Somali. there’s my roots
Somali is different ethnicities that came together theres barawani somalis theres somali bantu theres samaale somalis and theres jebarti somalis such as myself from yemen now tell me are isaaq part of dir or are they arab?

what have i got to do with Iraq am i Saddam hussein or something? my roots are Ciidagale i’m from Hargeisa, Somalia and my ethnicity is Somali. there’s my roots
Just telling you, the cognitive dude you're responding to is a troll who doesn't mean anything he says but he wants attention and reactions. Bro, my advise is to stay away from the tribal/politics section. It messes with people's brains and can turn them into a toxic tribalist easily. I try to stay away from the tribal/politics section and focus only on the generals.

Just telling you, the cognitive dude you're responding to is a troll who doesn't mean anything he says but he wants attention and reactions. Bro, my advise is to stay away from the tribal/politics section. It messes with people's brains and can turn them into a toxic tribalist easily. I try to stay away from the tribal/politics section and focus only on the generals.
bro i’m aware Daroods are majority blessed people in real life, what i want to know is where their hatred for regular people came from just because of their tribe which i didn’t even know existed like that till i joined this website? G these two above me including the Mj female are basically hall of fame users on here and teaming up on me all because i said Somali is an ethnic group and that no one should mock history or any clans deaths etc

I swear by Allah the one who holds my soul in his hand that we don’t share an ethnic group my roots are in yemen but your roots Allah knows where isaaq is from some isaaq say they are from Iraq some isaaq say they are from dir.
@Ayubi he swore by Allah tho? if he’s Somali too then how am i not the same ethnic group as him, obviously the MJ liked his reply too lool who are we kidding

bro i’m aware Daroods are majority blessed people in real life, what i want to know is where their hatred for regular people came from just because of their tribe which i didn’t even know existed like that till i joined this website? G these two above me including the Mj female are basically hall of fame users on here and teaming up on me all because i said Somali is an ethnic group and that no one should mock history or any clans deaths etc
In real life among the diaspora, I doubt any of this toxic qabiil hatred exists. It's only anonymous trolls on forums and twitter causing buuq iyo fasad. The politics/tribal section has a lot of those tribalist degenerates who bash each other's qabiils on here. That's why I try to stay away from the tribal/politics and stay in the general section.
@Ayubi he swore by Allah tho? if he’s Somali too then how am i not the same ethnic group as him, obviously the MJ liked his reply too lool who are we kidding
They just rated it funny. Rating means nothing.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I see you crying with this victim mentality every time you post here. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen and run along back to the general section. This section is a battlefield and not for the faint of heart.

I see you crying with this victim mentality every time you post here. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen and run along back to the general section. This section is a battlefield and not for the faint of heart.
can you show me a single time on this thread where your people were insulted here even in retaliation?

Honestly just be quit you langaab warsangeli and don't emberass yourself any further, your biggest achievement after 1991 was to replace the SL flag in Badhan in one of your small building (I guess the whole city has like 20 buildings), so who are you to speak ?

Caare's subclan Sacad Yoonis alone is bigger than your whole tiny clan and he made you cry just recently after you tried to have a share in our gold buisness in the montains. Didn't your elders cry to SL administration to safe them from Caare ? If you can't remember, I will gladly post it. Talking about langaab, when the whole tribe doesn't even number 50K people.
:trumpsmirk:

You must be so butthurt from the last thread where your langaabnimo was proved to you, that you mentioned Caare in a thread complelty unrelated to him. Sifooyinka langaabnimada waxaa ka mid ah cuqdada aad beelaha kaa tiro badan u qabtid.
:lolbron:

Y'all are the Rednecks aka hillbillies of somalis...

even your own kin neglects u kkk. I ain't fazed by yku or wasting my time with bottom feeders of the likes of some habar

The n1gg3rs of somalia

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Damn, @SomaliWadaniSoldier. You really triggered this nigga.
If these congolese weren’t so dumb,they would rule you,instead we have retards like @SomaliWadaniSoldier who allow other clans to build statues of their heroes in their city and talking shit about a place that don’t give a shit about them.imagine if aidid built a stable gov today you would be begging them

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Madaxweynihii hore ee DFKMG ee Somaliya oo hadda ku sugan dalka Yemen ayaa boqday qabrigii ismaaciil jabarti, ayadoo la sheegay in uu booqasha ku maraya deegaano badan oo ay dagaan reer jabarti isxaaq asagoo lakulmyaya odayaasha iyo cuqaasha.

Cabdulaahi Yuusuf waxa uu booqday qabri qadiimiga ah oo uu ku aasanyahay jabarti isxaaq (isamacil jabarti), sida ka muuqata sawirka hoose. Waxaana taas lagu macneeyey in ka dhabaynayo war uu horay usiiyay idacadaha dalka yemen oo uu sheegay inuu kasoo jeedo dalka yemen, isagoo laga soo xigtey in uu yiri Yemen waxaa ku aasan odaygii ay ka soo jeedaan beelo dega Soomaaliya oo c/laahi Yusuf ka soo jeedo, oo odaygii dhalay uu tegey ka wadanka yemen magaalada XATRAMUUT aadeyna Soomaaliya.

isx121.jpg

isx11.jpg

isx10.jpg

that ayubi guy does not represent Puntlanders here is the father of puntland visiting his ancestor grave sheikh Ismail al jebarti May Allah be pleased with them both, in yemen Abdullahi yusuf the founding father of puntland May Allah be pleased with him.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Who are you? Who gave you authority over me that you think you can speak on my behalf? I do not consent

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
If these congolese weren’t so dumb,they would rule you,instead we have retards like @SomaliWadaniSoldier who allow other clans to build statues of their heroes in their city and talking shit about a place that don’t give a shit about them.imagine if aidid built a stable gov today you would be begging them

why cant Jeegan not kill Morgan in Sool?

Are u that weak?

Your weakness was long time exposed by Buuhoodle, dhiladii ku dhashay wase

There is no khatumo that’s exists. Just say dhulbahante clan. And awdal has 3 clans the gadabursi the cisse and the habar awal so just say gadabursi. And the answers is self determination from who?

Somalilands case is not a clan secession as is framed by Somalia but a national secession. Somaliland was a sovereign state that formed a union with Somalia. Clan politics cannot be mixed with Somaliland Somalia politics.

There is no grounds for clan self determination in Somalia.

That having been said garxajis clan have declared war on Somaliland so Somaliland project is finished. There will be talks with the next leader of Somalia.

Inadeer, With all due respect. Gx overwhelming support Somaliland's quest for seeking recognition. Inaddtion, i dont think reunifaction will work well with Somalia( my opinion ).

Probably, the next talk after the international community pressure talks" wala hadal soomaliland iyo soomalia " is probably going to be a long wait to talk to a stabilised and democratically elected President of federalka konfurta somaliyeed government.