Morgan chilling out outside laascaanood

This man is not like the langaab Carre that got exiled from his native land..

He should make a visit too badhan

Can't stop won't stop
:liberaltears:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Morgan the bastard child of the pagan gaal despotic communist leninist tyrant siad barre should be killed for killing millions of isaaq muslims in hargaysa and Burco iyo Berbera

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:susp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I told you many times before you go on based on your emotions and I am a rational man, tell me where was morgan when siad barre was massacring our people and placed an embargo on kismayo and bosaso while most of our men where being killed or put in prison?

so you are going to diss me in support of morgan who was siad barre footsoilder :susp:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I told you many times before you go on based on your emotions and I am a rational man, tell me where was morgan when siad barre was massacring our people and placed an embargo on kismayo and bosaso while most of our men where being killed or put in prison?
I disagree with you on the Isaaq part.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Gibiin-Udug i use to despise isaaq for enslaving warsengali and dhulbhante until I realised warsengali and dhulbhante hate us more than isaaq

Clock this warsengali girl she has a huge following on Facebook

look how much enmity they have for us the jealousy and envy is unparalelled wallahi warsengali iyo dhulbhante are not your friends and they wish nothing more than to see puntland destroyed peep shiine culays peep all the dhulbhante peeps on social media baayo there’s no love lost.

This man is not like the langaab Carre that got exiled from his native land..

He should make a visit too badhan

Can't stop won't stop
:liberaltears:

Honestly just be quit you langaab warsangeli and don't emberass yourself any further, your biggest achievement after 1991 was to replace the SL flag in Badhan in one of your small building (I guess the whole city has like 20 buildings), so who are you to speak ?

Caare's subclan Sacad Yoonis alone is bigger than your whole tiny clan and he made you cry just recently after you tried to have a share in our gold buisness in the montains. Didn't your elders cry to SL administration to safe them from Caare ? If you can't remember, I will gladly post it. Talking about langaab, when the whole tribe doesn't even number 50K people.
:trumpsmirk:

You must be so butthurt from the last thread where your langaabnimo was proved to you, that you mentioned Caare in a thread complelty unrelated to him. Sifooyinka langaabnimada waxaa ka mid ah cuqdada aad beelaha kaa tiro badan u qabtid.
:lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
why am i not suprised anymore at Daroods especially reer PL throwing jabs at the deaths of innocent Isaaqs on here loool?
@Gibiin-Udug is not talking about the innocent isaaq women and children may they rest in peace who got massacred by the pagan siad barre dictatorship she is referring to the isaaq men who where apart of siad barre regime like muuse bixi and Faisal cali waraabe.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
it blows my mind sometimes how we share an ethnic group bro
I swear by Allah the one who holds my soul in his hand that we don’t share an ethnic group my roots are in yemen but your roots Allah knows where isaaq is from some isaaq say they are from Iraq some isaaq say they are from dir.

It’s a simple question which demands a simple answer are isaaq from Iraq or are they dir?

I told you my roots are in yemen where are your roots?
what have i got to do with Iraq am i Saddam hussein or something? my roots are Ciidagale i’m from Hargeisa, Somalia and my ethnicity is Somali. there’s my roots