Morgan chilling out outside laascaanood

Qowmuluudboy,

Ur id o o r people screams everyday that Morgan is Himmler,that he killed them and ate their flesh.
Why cant they not kill him now?

He is close to ur sleepytowns.

Morgan knows if he comes close to Hawiye cities he will be killed immeditately, hooyada wase

That guy is probably less than 63 km from the habar Jeclo's stronghole of Canayba .

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I didn't say that. All I said in somali "the blessed Republic of Somaliland "
That's not what I meant, I was just wondering which state is more powerful. As a somalilander, what do you think of khatuumo state and awdal state? Do you believe they have a right to self-determination?

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Qowmuluudboy,

Ur id o o r people screams everyday that Morgan is Himmler,that he killed them and ate their flesh.
Why cant they not kill him now?

He is close to ur sleepytowns.

Morgan knows if he comes close to Hawiye cities he will be killed immeditately, hooyada wase
Low i.q clown you and your dumb people,no wonder you can’t function and live in such a shithole state
Like an ape playing with its own shit you have no self respect or respect for your people,fcking idiot low i.q people all that for a slander of people don’t give a shit about you,i doubt you people are even somali,congolese maybe same habits

That's not what I meant, I was just wondering which state is more powerful. As a somalilander, what do you think of khatuumo state and awdal state? Do you believe they have a right to self-determination?
There is no khatumo that’s exists. Just say dhulbahante clan. And awdal has 3 clans the gadabursi the cisse and the habar awal so just say gadabursi. And the answers is self determination from who?

Somalilands case is not a clan secession as is framed by Somalia but a national secession. Somaliland was a sovereign state that formed a union with Somalia. Clan politics cannot be mixed with Somaliland Somalia politics.

There is no grounds for clan self determination in Somalia.

That having been said garxajis clan have declared war on Somaliland so Somaliland project is finished. There will be talks with the next leader of Somalia.

Daacad90

There is no khatumo that’s exists. Just say dhulbahante clan. And awdal has 3 clans the gadabursi the cisse and the habar awal so just say gadabursi. And the answers is self determination from who?

Somalilands case is not a clan secession as is framed by Somalia but a national secession. Somaliland was a sovereign state that formed a union with Somalia. Clan politics cannot be mixed with Somaliland Somalia politics.

There is no grounds for clan self determination in Somalia.

That having been said garxajis clan have declared war on Somaliland so Somaliland project is finished. There will be talks with the next leader of Somalia.
Interesting. I support somalilands right to self determination however I have to be inclusive and support the khatumo and awdal. Google khatumo state and awdal state, they definitely exist in the sense of statehood. Sorry laakin clan politics has everything with somaliland somalia politics. Why do you think the issaq were specifically targeted by siad barre if clan politics don't exist?

Interesting. I support somalilands right to self determination however I have to be inclusive and support the khatumo and awdal. Google khatumo state and awdal state, they definitely exist in the sense of statehood. Sorry laakin clan politics has everything with somaliland somalia politics. Why do you think the issaq were specifically targeted by siad barre if clan politics don't exist?
Siad barre beef between siad barre and the isaaq clan has nothing to do with Somaliland Somalia. Isaaq clan were not seeking seccesionism but wanted him to get of the chair. He also declared war on the majeerteen clan for the same reasons. When he made a deal with mengistu to sell him Somali galbeed in exchange for the expulsion of the snm then bombed isaaq towns and collapsed the economy he lost the support of the 2 clans that were holding his regime up which is Ogaden and Hawiye clans. That’s why he had to run from Mogadishu he had no one to protect him apart from his sub clan of marexaan. The bombing of isaaq towns had also made the majority of the isaaq clan in favour of Somaliland seccesionism where as before it was a minority that wanted seccesionism.

The google propaganda of khatumo state is nonsense. Making fake paint maps with exajarated borders claiming the territories of other clans isn’t state. The act of putting Somaliland and khatumo an entity that has never existed. Doesn’t exist on the ground today and doesn’t even exist on paper is an act of qaran dumis as it contradicts the first constitution of the Somali republic which clearly states the only states are Somaliland and Somalia and they’ve united to form the Somali Republic. There is no grounds for clan seccesion in any Somali territory. Somalilands claim is not a clan claim but the majority of one of the two countries that united to form the Somali republic no longers wants to be together. This has happened all over the world like the ending of the Soviet Union. The ending of the Arab republic which was Syria and Egypt. The ending of the forced union of Ethiopia and Eritrea.

That is all water under the bridge though because Somaliland no longer has the overwhelming support for seccesionism. The garxajis tribe have dipped into the game of blackmail so Somaliland is no longer persuing seccesion But is infact going to go into talk with the next president of Somalia. Somaliland will do a faragelin in the election to make a friendly candidate win.

Tukraq

VIP
Mohammed_Said_Hersi_Morgan.jpg

Daacad90

Siad barre beef between siad barre and the isaaq clan has nothing to do with Somaliland Somalia. Isaaq clan were not seeking seccesionism but wanted him to get of the chair. He also declared war on the majeerteen clan for the same reasons. When he made a deal with mengistu to sell him Somali galbeed in exchange for the expulsion of the snm then bombed isaaq towns and collapsed the economy he lost the support of the 2 clans that were holding his regime up which is Ogaden and Hawiye clans. That’s why he had to run from Mogadishu he had no one to protect him apart from his sub clan of marexaan. The bombing of isaaq towns had also made the majority of the isaaq clan in favour of Somaliland seccesionism where as before it was a minority that wanted seccesionism.

The google propaganda of khatumo state is nonsense. Making fake paint maps with exajarated borders claiming the territories of other clans isn’t state. The act of putting Somaliland and khatumo an entity that has never existed. Doesn’t exist on the ground today and doesn’t even exist on paper is an act of qaran dumis as it contradicts the first constitution of the Somali republic which clearly states the only states are Somaliland and Somalia and they’ve united to form the Somali Republic. There is no grounds for clan seccesion in any Somali territory. Somalilands claim is not a clan claim but the majority of one of the two countries that united to form the Somali republic no longers wants to be together. This has happened all over the world like the ending of the Soviet Union. The ending of the Arab republic which was Syria and Egypt. The ending of the forced union of Ethiopia and Eritrea.

That is all water under the bridge though because Somaliland no longer has the overwhelming support for seccesionism. The garxajis tribe have dipped into the game of blackmail so Somaliland is no longer persuing seccesion But is infact going to go into talk with the next president of Somalia. Somaliland will do a faragelin in the election to make a friendly candidate win.
If it is so then I must have acquired the wrong sources of info.However you cannot deny the sentiments expressed by dhulbahantes, they feel like they're neglected and want more representation. If you can dismiss khatumo as a propaganda state then why can't we dismiss somaliland as one? Having said that I am not against somalilands independence and I actually support it in the conditions of every clan getting their own self determination as well. Some say federalism is the solution for somalia but why stop there? Why not go further and let every clan and sub sub clans function by tthemselves? I have never heard of Somaliland not wanting secession. Aren't the garxajis issaq? Why are they against somaliland?

Isn't lascanod a harti town, why can't the punyana enter:gucciwhat:

"Ujeedka Shirka ayaa ahaa sidii looga tashan lahaa qaabkii gacanta beesha Iisaaq looga saarilaha Magaalada laascaanood oo mudo 13 sano ah hada ku jirta gacanta SNM."

This is embarrassing for harti, you should not of shared it:dead1:

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Low i.q clown you and your dumb people,no wonder you can’t function and live in such a shithole state
Like an ape playing with its own shit you have no self respect or respect for your people,fcking idiot low i.q people all that for a slander of people don’t give a shit about you,i doubt you people are even somali,congolese maybe same habits
Huh? Anyways @SomaliWadaniSoldier should change his name to congolesechildsoldier
Damn, @SomaliWadaniSoldier. You really triggered this nigga.

Isn't lascanod a harti town, why can't the punyana enter:gucciwhat:

"Ujeedka Shirka ayaa ahaa sidii looga tashan lahaa qaabkii gacanta beesha Iisaaq looga saarilaha Magaalada laascaanood oo mudo 13 sano ah hada ku jirta gacanta SNM."

This is embarrassing for harti, you should not of shared it:dead1:
Lol 1door wagaash did ur mom tell u Morgan is ur biological father

Trending

Latest posts