Morgan chilling out outside laascaanood

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
morgannnaa-624x416.jpg

Degaano ka yirsan GobolkaSool waxaa maanta ka dhacay Shir balaadhan oo ay halkaasi ku yeeshen saraakiil iyo masuuliyiin kamid ah Puntland

Madaxweyne Ku xgeenka Puntland Axmed Kraash ,Janaraal Moorgan, ,Axmed Cabdi Xaabsade iyo Saraakiil kale oo badan ayaa ku shiray degaano hoos taga degmada Laascaanood

Ujeedka Shirka ayaa ahaa sidii looga tashan lahaa qaabkii gacanta beesha Iisaaq looga saarilaha Magaalada laascaanood oo mudo 13 sano ah hada ku jirta gacanta SNM.

Shirkan wax faahfaahin dheeraad ahi kama soo bixin balse waxaa jira qorshe yaal Puntland ku doonayso in sanadka 2020 ay faraha dhiig ku galiso sidii loo qaban laha laascaanood.

Shirkan Iyo Abaabulkan puntland ayaa imaanaya xili jabhada SSC iyana ay deegaanka kawada xoraynta dhulka maqan

This Morgan dude is controversial and provokes landers and their administration even further. Although most Somalis support their warlords regardless, I think PL should keep this guy more lowkey and not put him out there like that if they are wise. The last thing we need is 2 states going into a full blown war because of the provocations.

*correction - For those who misunderstood my comment, I don't support any warlord or the crimes they committed. My comment was only to contextualize and speak realistic ideas since Somalia lacks any justice when it comes to clan warlords.

We will use his knowledge to reform PL army. Even Xabasdii the traitor that give Laascaanood to Jeegaan he working with PL now.
Nobody gave anything to anyone. Laas canood was always going to fall. It’s one of the key regions for Somaliland as it’s a regional capital. Losing laas canood is equivalent to losing the whole of Somaliland. There is more chance of Somaliland going rogue and capturing garowe than losing laas canood. :chrisfreshhah:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Doesn't even say what town, they probably just went few metres into Bixin for an igu sawir.

There's 3towns between Laascaanood & Tukaraq you lot shouting like he's there. He's in the last 30km of sool you still have influence

Last time you held a ceremony in Garowe for a Laascaanood Mayor

This Morgan dude is controversial and provokes landers and their administration even further. Although most Somalis support their warlords regardless, I think PL should keep this guy more lowkey and not put him out there like that if they are wise. The last thing we need is 2 states going into a full blown war because of the provocations.

*correction - For those who misunderstood my comment, I don't support any warlord or the crimes they committed. My comment was only to contextualize and speak realistic ideas since Somalia lacks any justice when it comes to clan warlords.

That's the thing he is not just a warlord. But, someone who was working for the somali army in 1980s killing somali civilians indiscriminately. Therefore, because of that It's not about qabil.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
That's the thing he is not just a warlord. But, someone who was working for the somali army in 1980s killing somali civilians indiscriminately. Therefore, because of that It's not about qabil.
You don't oppose Morgan because of his clan?! How come you don't oppose Faysal Waraabe who used to round up isak tings for the amusement of D block army generals like Morgan, Gaani and Tuke.?!

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
@SomaliWadaniSoldier retard do you know how many hawiye the person you are booty claping for killed?
Or is him sitting in the middle of no where more important? Wallahi this guy and his clan are beyond retarded,the 68 i.q thing came after doing a test on them

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
@SomaliWadaniSoldier retard do you know how many hawiye the person you are booty claping for killed?
Or is him sitting in the middle of no where more important? Wallahi this guy and his clan are beyond retarded,the 68 i.q thing came after doing a test on them

Qowmuluudboy,

Ur Isaaq people screams everyday that Morgan is Himmler,that he killed them and ate their flesh.
Why cant they not kill him now?

He is close to ur sleepytowns.

Morgan knows if he comes close to Hawiye cities he will be killed immediately.

You don't oppose Morgan because of his clan?! How come you don't oppose Faysal Waraabe who used to round up isak tings for the amusement of D block army generals like Morgan, Gaani and Tuke.?!

Faisal Ali Warrabe didn't kill people whilst those men did. Therefore, there is the distinction. In addition, I'm not defending him because he is from the same qabil as me just like I don't defend Omar Arte.

Trending

Latest posts