#MoreThanARefugee has almost quarter of million dislikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand their viewpoint. They welcomed and offered inmigrants help while some are ungrateful even in this thread to the point of cheering for the destruction of Europe. Im not the biggest fan of cadaans but they have been more helpful than the ummah that was busy deporting your ass or getting put into camps and being burned alive by "our africans brothers".

If I burn your country to the ground, continue to subjugate/enslave them, block you from making deals for your resources (to get out of poverty) fund the worst forms of terrorism/warlordism for decades including an occupation force, while encouraging and facilitating corruption (allowing them to deposit stolen funds in their own institutions)

But hey don't worry buddy I will grant immigration to a few thousands of your people (<1% of the total population) as a good will gesture because I need cheap labour and growth.

That's essentially what you are agreeing to here, your nothing more then a cheap pathetic house negro for being grateful for this, even worse you likely blame the victims for this, what shameless lowly beggar attitude you have adopted.

Odeg

Gedo
If I burn your country to the ground, continue to subjugate/enslave them, block you from making deals for your resources (to get out of poverty) fund the worst form terrorism/warlordism for decades, including corruption (allowing them to deposit stolen funds in their own institutions)

But hey don't worry buddy I will grant immigration to a few thousands of your people (<1% of the total population) as a good will gesture because I need cheap labour and growth.

That's essentially what you are agreeing to here, your nothing more then a cheap pathetic house negro for being grateful for this, even worse you likely blame the victims for this, what shameless lowly beggar attitude you have adopted.
You are shifting the blame here nice tactic but logically you are not making sense. If I pay you to burn your house down you cant go around and blame me for having no place to sleep. In most cases Somalis were not paid to destroy their own country. They did it out of caqli xumo.
You really sound like a BLM supporter and you are using their terms like the buzzword house negro. Whites in some cases like the USA and UK have some blame in Somalia situation but ultimate the blame falls on Somalis. Somalis even steal drought money and money aimed for orphans but let me guess its cadaans fault?

Last edited:

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
Ah The banality of race we all come from the same essence of life... niggas to warped in the you vs em mindset stay woke fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.