More Waqooyis wants the return of Unity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other people from their own tribes will gladly take over the lands they leave behind.

They can leave or fight. If not then they can shut up and move on with their lives.
What happens if they fight and win ? How can someone not from the same clan family grant and take land ? What happens if they fight and win, by your logic do we have the right to take your clans land and force unity?

Things arent as clear on the internet than in a real Life scenerio.

What happens if they fight and win ? How can someone not from the same clan family grant and take land ? What happens if they fight and win, by your logic do we have the right to take your clans land and force unity?

Things arent as clear on the internet than in a real Life scenerio.
The people fighting anti-SL groups are their own tribal members. This isn't one clan fighting another.

When your own tribe is split between being pro-SL or anti-SL then a decision has to be made.

If anti-SL forces aren't willing to fight against their own family members then nothing else can be done. Either submit or leave :manny:

The people fighting anti-SL groups are their own tribal members. This isn't one clan fighting another.

When your own tribe is split between being pro-SL or anti-SL then a decision has to be made.

If anti-SL forces aren't willing to fight against their own family members then nothing else can be done. Either submit or leave :manny:
You did not answer a single question of mine sxb in that post.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Lol the second Somaliland gets independence I will personally send £3000 back home to destroy it. The only reason some dhuloz don't really care is because somaliland is unrecognised and somalia hasn't been a sovereign and real country since siad barre. Eastern Sanaag, buuhoodle, and a lot of sool is either independent or part of PL.

What will somalia gain from a union with sland? It seems to be unity for the sake of it. I personally can't wait until they receive recognition so we can all just move on. Somalia can barely control the land it has ku kale ma lugu si daraa :gnzbryw:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
People can talk about these paper states all they want. Until you see people take arms and control territory then it's just calaacal.

There's enough support within Dhulbahante and Dir tribes for an independent Somaliland. If the ones who don't want to be a part of it then they can move to Somalia or take up arms and kick them out.
We will raise Somaliland to the ground if you ever got independence. That's the truth. If you want independence then go and take xamar just like how Eritrea took Addis Ababa.

You did not answer a single question of mine sxb in that post.
Your logic is incorrect. You keep making the assumption that it's one tribe (Isaaq) fighting the other tribes. Isaaq are not involved in this.

These are inter-clan conflicts to decide which side they should support. Right now it is pro-SL dhulbahante and dir who have the upper hand. The only ones still fighting only control one town and will soon end after negotiations between Khaatumo and SL are completed.

You said "Other people from their own tribes will gladly take over the lands they leave behind.

They can leave or fight. If not then they can shut up and move on with their lives."

I was just asking What happens if they win ? You insuniate that you (pro SL faction) will fight them and take their land if they don't agree with secceniosm.
If they win and defeat you do they have right to take your clan lands and divide them to loyalist and say "unionism or go to Ethiopia"

You said "Other people from their own tribes will gladly take over the lands they leave behind.

They can leave or fight. If not then they can shut up and move on with their lives."

I was just asking What happens if they win ? You insuniate that you (pro SL faction) will fight them and take their land if they don't agree with secceniosm.
If they win and defeat you do they have right to take your clan lands and divide them to loyalist and say "unionism or go to Ethiopia"

Same like what happened in LA. Jamac Siyaad and Baharasame own the city today and many indigenous anti SL sub clans are still in the bushes.

Yeah if they win they can do whatever they want.

Might makes right :manny:

Last edited:
Why are you folks stressing over Waqooyis wanting to secede from the union? SL's economy is dependant on selling livestock, they have little to no fertile land so they won't have food security & they'll remain dependant on aid from ajnabis...
:heh:
and to top it off, they have qabiilism to deal with. They'll realise sooner or later that they can't sustain themselves, therefore they'll reunite with the rest of Somalia instead of becoming another "independent" impoverished shithole.
:wow1:

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I never got the concept to were people think reer awdal are against sland. I have family in boroma and actually been there myself they are actually hardcore landers.
1 minute you're a lander, second minute somalia, then lander again. Nobody knows what you are to be honest. @Duchess was right when she said you were a very confused person who doesn't know what he believes in.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
1 minute you're a lander, second minute somalia, then landed again. Nobody knows what you are to be honest. @Duchess was right when she said you were very confused and always flip flopping your position.
When i see people like you calling for bloodshed in somaliland and not looking for peaceful negations made me realize its best somalia just gets balkanized

To be honest i never take any of your posts seriously cause its mainly all
tenor.gif

I never got the concept to were people think reer awdal are against sland. I have family in boroma and actually been there myself they are actually hardcore landers.

Borama communities split into 2 camps.

Pro SL camp in Awdal region
Anti SL camp in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.