More than 120 Catholic priests in Germany come out as gay

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
aren’t priests supposed to be virgins? Who never date and never get married???

:draketf:

khaniis agenda is taking christianity by storm. These nikkas are finished. Yet you’ll still find muslim men saying “we can marry from the abrahamic faiths”
:mjlaugh:
they’re finished judaism and christanity have been completely perverted. Now it’s “my priest is gay”
:ohlord:

Finished Religion
mjlol.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

khaniis agenda is taking christianity by storm. These nikkas are finished. Yet you’ll still find muslim men saying “we can marry from the abrahamic faiths”
they’re finished judaism and christanity have been completely perverted. Now it’s “my priest is gay”

1643125363157.png
abaaay if not for the grace if Islam, u would have been one of them. With your bouncing walking nature

Pope's And Cardinals Have Always Been A Little Promiscuous This Guy Here Was Infamous For That Rodrigo Borgia

download.jpeg

Well know you know why they never dated or had a woman, they were busy with each other in the church ⛪

Walahi I have realised there is no country in the world that one hundred percent straight, but Alhamdullilah its only 5 to 10% that's not straight.
I mean the world ain't a perfect place as the quran has stated it many times :mjdontkno:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walahi I have realised there is no country in the world that one hundred percent straight, but Alhamdullilah its only 5 to 10% that's not straight.
I mean the world ain't a perfect place as the quran has stated it many times :mjdontkno:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

1643129713544.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Now they only need to come out as pedo's aswell :pachah1:

Married "straight" people usually are more Pedo than Gays. But the Catholics are different tho, they do molest the children in their churches.

Trending

Latest posts