More Somaliland region soldiers defect to Caare army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I saw the clip earlier and I thought it must be Dhulos but now I have realized they have Isaaq accent, so definitely HY.

I am sure they are either Muse Ismail or Sacad Yonis

Sxb how serious of a threat is this carer guy I read Somaliland have a guy like carre from Puntland. Is he pro somali weyn or is it just more somaliland

Bohol

VIP
Sxb how serious of a threat is this carer guy I read Somaliland have a guy like carre from Puntland. Is he pro somali weyn or is it just more somaliland

Caare is a decorated military veteran very valuable. I doubt Sland has anyone his caliber from Pland. Caare is not part of Pland but they are allied for the moment.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
What army and why would dhulbahante join, if anything it would be you guys asking dhulbahante for help.
Why would We need your help when you can’t even help yourselves? Ahahah

Jeegaanta is mutual antogonist, it is not wild idea to try to work together despite the differences.

Bohol

VIP
Got to give it to General Caare he has effectively weakened Sland army structure in a matter of months. Defections left and right.

39936623_553407011769354_2191311684721704960_n.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What clan are they? it is unlikely Dhulos will be allowed in the new army due to trust issues.
No one trusts Dhulos.
:manny:
Dhulo militias were never allowed to operate in the MJ capital but as soon as HY asked we said yes.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Bohol

VIP
No one trusts Dhulos.
:manny:
Dhulo militias were never allowed to operate in the MJ capital but as soon as HY asked we said yes.
:siilaanyolaugh:

There is a big mistrust between the two communities in general. So it is understandable.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Looks like we are going back to late 90s - early 2000s.

Somaliland functionally only existing in Awdal + WG and parts of Togdheer.

Status
Not open for further replies.