more self hating xalimos on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I wish I had that freebandz geeljire stamina. I just can't keep up with the self deprication at this point :pacspit:

I wish I had that freebandz geeljire stamina. I just can't keep up with the self deprication at this point :pacspit:

The hell did i do? how did i disparage myself? or do you use terms you don't know the definition of? :pachah1:

Honestly i love the attention i get from you guys but the hatred ouzing out of you people is not healthy. You guys act like im your bully or something.:whew:

Its not my fault 90%+ of these self haters are women who betray & bash their own kind. What do you want me to do about it? put the blind fold on it.?
Even if i dont say anything about it , others will and people will take notice to this phenomena of Self loathing Xalimos on the web.. :zhqjlmx:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I said keep up with, geeljire. Not that you're self deprecating yourself, but rather that you're vested in the self-loathing of others.

I said keep up with, geeljire. Not that you're self deprecating yourself, but rather that you're vested in the self-loathing of others.

I swear to god, i am not. The only thing i debate on here is ideology and philosophy(Humaness). Me mainly dispelling certain narratives from politics,culture and race.

I would have no issue if people kept their self hate to themselves instead of exporting that to the Somali majority public in form of ideologies & doctrines.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Isn't that just semantic gymnastics? The end result is about the same: i.e. Calling out self-hate whenever you see it wherever it may be hiding.

And honestly there is nothing wrong with that.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You don't have to go to Ummah forums to find self-hating Somalis. There are plenty self-hating Somali "men" on this forum for you to choose from.

Isn't that just semantic gymnastics? The end result is about the same: i.e. Calling out self-hate whenever you see it wherever it may be hiding.

And honestly there is nothing wrong with that.

I dont call out self hate. I call out the ideology and narratives backing it (the root causes). The self hate is just a symptom or manifestation of that.

Salafism, SJWs etc to be some of them. In those threads you see me discuss them more than anything.

Most people here who dislike me is because of my opinions with different ideologies and narratives. That and the personal grudge they have when i karbaash them the minute they get mouthy with me.:ulachen001::lol:

Other than that i just ride the coattails of peoples own hypocrisy willing to mirror it back to them.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Waryaa @metamorphosis enough with this shit. You don't have any prove that a Somali girl wrote that, for all we know it's probably @Bahal who wrote that shit, since we all know how he really feels about Somali women.

Put some respek on Somali women's name next time. I won't tolerate this shit. Provide pictures, birth certificate, video of a Somali girl writing that then I will believe you.

Et tu Reiko?

:damn:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Another thread starting a gender war. Dont you guys ever get tired of arguing ?
pp6KwKm.png

The hell did i do? how did i disparage myself? or do you use terms you don't know the definition of? :pachah1:

Honestly i love the attention i get from you guys but the hatred ouzing out of you people is not healthy. You guys act like im your bully or something.:whew:

Its not my fault 90%+ of these self haters are women who betray & bash their own kind. What do you want me to do about it? put the blind fold on it.?
Even if i dont say anything about it , others will and people will take notice to this phenomena of Self loathing Xalimos on the web.. :zhqjlmx:

They are the ugly fat xalimos that got bullied by their families all time. They like to generalize their disfunction families on whole society.

Waryaa @metamorphosis enough with this shit. You don't have any prove that a Somali girl wrote that, for all we know it's probably @Bahal who wrote that shit, since we all know how he really feels about Somali women.

Put some respek on Somali women's name next time. I won't tolerate this shit. Provide pictures, birth certificate, video of a Somali girl writing that then I will believe you.
Comon now! Lax daaqday ha noqon. Why dont you prove that you are a somali girl? Post s picture.:reallymaury:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Allah hooyoy ma iska ooya. Allah aabow ma iska cararaa
Xaliimadan arka xaarka ceshen Karin
Sidii xiin faniin xawaaraha badan
Xishood aan garaneyn
Xilkasnimo mataqaano
Xinkana eey kuweeyntahay
Somali uma baahno xaliimo wareersan.

f*ck them all Madow lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.