more naagoland calaacal- "we are occupied by SOMALILAND"

Status
Not open for further replies.
are they looking for more areas to colonise lol

LOL

They are begging Puntland to accept a ceasefire and to stop funding Habar Younis.
Embarassing isn't it?

Meanwhile OUR elders have declared war. Who is the weak and disoriented party here?

waraabe

Your superior
Why are Jeegaan elders running around Garowe and Qardho??

Did you run out of porcupine meat?

they are looking for more land to colonise lol, you can be the jeegan commander's amina boqor
"how does the jeegan make love" :dead::dead1:

waraabe

Your superior
LOL

They are begging Puntland to accept a ceasefire and to stop funding Habar Younis.
Embarassing isn't it?

Meanwhile OUR elders have declared war. Who is the weak and disoriented party here?

where is this war? the land i took from you is still in my hands ceeb looma dhinto. you are very good at talking but not good at fighting

they are looking for more land to colonise lol, you can be the jeegan commander's amina boqor
"how does the jeegan make love" :dead::dead1:

Amina Boqor is a fictional character created by the same British who created your imaginary borders.
I don't deal with fictional tales written by the British or their orphans.

Now let's move onto reality;

Your ELDERS are in Puntland begging for a ceasefire.

waraabe

Your superior
Amina Boqor is a fictional character created by the same British who created your imaginary borders.
I don't deal with fictional tales written by the British or their orphans.

Now let's move onto reality;

Your ELDERS are in Puntland begging for a ceasefire.

:drakelaugh::mjlol: yeah sure.. tell me naaya when are you and the punanis retaking tukaraq:russ:

where is this war? the land i took from you is still in my hands ceeb looma dhinto. you are very good at talking but not good at fighting

The only people that are good at TALKING are your elders, currently roaming around Puntland begging for mercy.

:gaasdrink:

upload_2018-7-15_21-45-47.jpeg

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
They have been talking so much shit but got absolutely nothing. What have Puntland gained so far other than draining their funds to maintain their current militia.
Somaliland is straight up chilling there. While Puntland is crumbling logistically :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending