More fat women then men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

No man around, so food is the NEXT BEST THING BABY!!!

upload_2018-7-14_4-59-25.jpeg

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Fast food is cheaper and most of these women live in poor areas.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
all the real black men are in jail looking at magizine wishing they could have these fat black women. If the western govt was not anti black and their high reproducing rate, they would have made a tax break law where if u behave well in prison u get a room with a woman. Lord have mercy scrap that, i am anti adoon, their population will increase even more

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What about the men then ?

With men who are obese and fat, childhood molestation is usually in their history.

Because i honestly believe if a man is made right, he shouldnt reach obesity. A man has to have the original body pro type of a real man. For example, remember the photo someone posted of a posh dark madow farah residing in posh UK neighborhood? The farrah had a little basto belly but his man boobs were zero. Now granted the more negroid adoon blood u have, the better, he was likely Hawiya, the less man naaso u will have. Can someone post that somali butler of lord Bollingsworth opening a blue door?

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
If your wife is obese you're definitely doing something wrong. 3-4 pounding sessions everyday is enough to melt off those bloated fat cells.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How would u know?
I watched a documentary about obesity in the US they talked about why the highest rates of obesity are seen among people in lower income groups

One person who was interviewed said if you have 3 dollars to feed yourself your choices gravitate towards foods that give you more bang for your buck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts