More failed Somali refugees from United States flee to Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to you all somalis communities from usa, europe, africa, asia, australia are a failure. And canadian somalis are success stories lol.

So according to you all somalis communities from usa, europe, africa, asia, australia are a failure. And canadian somalis are success stories lol.

What are you talking about? I posted a news article. I made no comment. You people can be very weird.

A

Atiya

LOL that's AJ for you. Everybody else ain't shit except for Canadian Somalis.

I just posted a murder article in my community just now and I posted a triple shooting yesterday.

Idiots. I posted it because its relevant to this website.

The somali Australian cimmunity are around 20k at the least more so 25-30k

From what i have seen visitng they have no gang culture,do not shoot each other and are progressive yet still somali alot of college educated folks, most families are middle to upper class now

By far more successful than Canada somalis and 10 fold more successful than england somalis.
Arizona somalis are nice

The somali Australian cimmunity are around 20k at the least more so 25-30k

From what i have seen visitng they have no gang culture,do not shoot each other and are progressive yet still somali alot of college educated folks, most families are middle to upper class now

By far more successful than Canada somalis and 10 fold more successful than england somalis.
Arizona somalis are nice

Somali aussie representinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng:king:

waraabe

Your superior
the most succesful somalis are australian . Small community of around 15k, all work, have bought houses, drive nice cars, no gang culture, no islamist terrorists, no self hating tyrone or arab booty shakers.

reer down under, :obama::obama:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
No sane skinny would leave the states for the hell hole called Canada. :hova:I rather move to Mexico than Canada. All because I ain't trying to be with those shameful Somali Canadian xolos.:mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending