More and more Somalis demand to move the capital as clannism echoes

Should Somalis move the capital from Mogadishu?

• YES! Its an absolute horror show and we have had enough of reverse engineering !

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • No, continue to remain a shithole for 30 more years

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
HSM I had low expectation for him but damn shit is become degenerate fast, I was expecting some corruption and stagnation, hell I was planning to become a Damjadiid revert, but it looks like this government will fall apart first year.

make banadir+ East ssc a federal state, offer the capital+next presidency to hargiesa, if they refuse then offer it to garowe until the state of war is passed.

@NinWero Afhayeenka Beelaha Direed has spoken Xamar 4.5 ba laguu jooga ama lagu kale tag.

@TekNiKo I don't listen to odayasha. You can rent an oday, give him $50 and he will stand and what what you want him to say.

Secondly, the status of Xamar as the capital is sealed. It's not even a debate, a couple of MX on twitter isn't going to change anything.

The capital doesn't need to be moved, the demographics of the city need to change. In 30 years hopefully with the growth of Bantu and other clans moving in the locals will be outnumbered and no more unukah leh. Do what Siad did and just move a bunch of them into the city :) With 1m1v they will have less of a say in their own city haha.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
You guys really think moving a capital is that easy 💀, they just build a new prime minister building and u telling me that we should change capital

Trending

Latest posts