Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest imprisoning them since they insist on breaking our laws.
They don't want to stop. :wtfdis:

We don't mistreat travellers since we are civilised but we should start encouraging locals to imprison them until it's time for deportations. Enough is enough.

Dad lagu qiyaasay 300 oo muhaajiriin u badan qowmiyadda Oromada ayaa sabtidii shalay iyo maanta oo Axad ah gaaray magaalada Boosaaso sida ay warbaahinta Puntland Post u sheegeen saraakiil ka tirsan laamaha amniga gobolka Bari.

We don't mistreat travellers since we are civilised but we should start encouraging locals to imprison them until it's time for deportations. Enough is enough.

Dad lagu qiyaasay 300 oo muhaajiriin u badan qowmiyadda Oromada ayaa sabtidii shalay iyo maanta oo Axad ah gaaray magaalada Boosaaso sida ay warbaahinta Puntland Post u sheegeen saraakiil ka tirsan laamaha amniga gobolka Bari.
Setup isbaaro alongside the borders and over charge them for entry, think of it as a decent side gig for Puntland :gaasdrink:

How big is Boosaaso prison?

That's a whole lot of people to be locking up.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Maybe we should repatriate them as Somalis, like some Oromo in the past have been turned into Somalis:siilaanyolaugh:

Setup isbaaro alongside the borders and over charge them for entry, think of it as a decent side gig for Puntland :gaasdrink:

The irony is they them self are refugees or born to refugees parents in Europe or America and they have nerve to say lock this people.

Refugees? Coming to Somalia? Give me a break.
:drakekidding:
My point is Somalis should be welcoming whoever that comes to their country, considering how Somalis have been welcomed all over the world.
Remember because they were granted asylums, their were able to send money back home which have feed a lot people and have been vital for the economy of the country.

Oromos have their own land, Oromia, their country is more stable than Somalia.

This is just land -expansion, they want access to the coast. Ethiopia is planning to build a navy, a LANDLOCKED country.. with a navy? Wake up Somalis.

To add insult to injury, Ethiopians attack Somalis, especially Oromos. We are at war with them.

Welcome them to your own tuulos and cities, thanks.

@Baboon @Prince Abubu

My point is Somalis should be welcoming whoever that comes to their country, considering how Somalis have been welcomed all over the world.
Remember because they were granted asylums, their were able to send money back home which have feed a lot people and have been vital for the economy of the country.

Whoever comes to our country?? So people who could be;

Diseased
Criminals, human traders etc.
Rapists
Terrorists
Foreign agents

Yes, on top of our many problems, we should have open borders for all of Africa's inhabitants.

Subhanallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending