Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Check out at mark 3:45 , this guy is out of his mind,his reasoning that some people should get their private properties back and some wouldn't is outrageous and delusional.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
AM confused. R u saying people have no right to their lands they abandoned during civil war?

Check out at mark 3:45 , this guy is out of his mind,his reasoning that some people should get their private properties back and some wouldn't is outrageous and delusional.

This is what i'm worried about. Do any Somalilanders know if my house investment will be protected by the government or will i be robbed ? i need to know before i buy a house.

:ileycry:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This is what i'm worried about. Do any Somalilanders know if my house investment will be protected by the government or will i be robbed ? i need to know before i buy a house.

:ileycry:
Why buy a house in that hate filled region of Samosa?!
Buy a house in Jigjiga the third largest Somali city, in Garissa the 4th largest Somali city, in Bosaso the 5th largest Somali city, in Galkacyo the 6th largest Somali city, in Kismaayo the 8 the largest Somali city, in Garowe the 10th largest Somali city.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Marehan still obsessing over Xamar meanwhile the creator of the hit tv show Power is planning another trip down to Gedo for new poverty photoshoots.

Lol I was in xamar over the summer we got the squatters evicted from our homes 5 years ago, the xoolos pay rent to stay in our homes. ****s are under gumeysi in xamar as we speak murursade has been letting loose against hg :drakelaugh:mogadishu airport is run by MX, hg has no say in the city whatsoever.

Marexan run WHAT in Xamar??

:ulyin:

He's right Xamar Hawiye ba leh, Hawiye should take Xamar and make Banadir state then we move the capital to a neutral city like Galkacyo:hillarybiz:

Hiirshabelle will have to be removed for Banadir state to exist as having three Hawiye states would upset the regional powers

Invest in ur home regions or you will have @kobe knocking your door with an oversized camouflage jacket, Macawis, and an AK saying this is my shit.
Invest in both. Marehan have alot of properties in Xamar. My own family got our old properties back in central location. Noone is gonna give up on their properties that is worth alot of money. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending