Mooryanism has come to the footsteps of HSM

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He used the same HAG tactics on Farmaajo now HG clan is coming for his head even women are armed in Seybiyano now

They have a point tho, if you get yo ass taxed. At Least the gov has to work for you.

I hope they get xaal, there's thousands empty lots around the city. They can work to find solution.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
HG go back home you illegal immigrant.
IMG_1215.png

Marexan making fun of Habargidir is like African Americans making fun of west Africans😅

Ma la yaabtay the audacity?

Whatever they accuse HG of doing, they can also be accused of.

Theft--yes
Rape--yes.
Stealing people's houses-- yes.
Squatting on national land--yes

The similarities between the two communities are very apparent, and that's why in the 1990s, they formed an organisation called 'Walaahaha Galgaduud' aka JVA, to carry out the aforementioned crimes, together. Sounds to me, like Tekniko is jealous that HG was more successful in expanding illegally in the South, compared to his clan. Surely, this person cannot be so silly, to try to claim the moral high ground.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Theft--yes
Rape--yes.

The similarities between the two communities are very apparent, and that's why in the 1990s, they formed an organisation called 'Walaahaha Galgaduud' aka JVA, to carry out the aforementioned crimes, together. Sounds to me, like Tekniko is jealous that HG was more successful in expanding illegally in the South, compared to his clan. Surely, this person cannot be so silly, to try to claim the moral high ground.

What's the deal with stealing ppl houses? Even the most notorious gaalo in Congo don't resort to such pagan shit. It's a unique thing in hawiye country. The right of private properties is like an agreed mankind thing in the UN.

What's the deal with stealing ppl houses? Even the most notorious gaalo in Congo don't resort to such pagan shit. It's a unique thing in hawiye country.

It's not unique to Hawiye mooryaans, Marehan mooryaans did the exact same thing, and they also stole people's cooked food in Kismaayo, I kid you not.

If you just read their posts all over social media platforms, they are still making threats to invade Kismaayo again (as if they can, lmao). The fact that Tekniko and his ilk, try to posit themselves as a different group, in terms of morals, is disgracefully hypocritical. Yaan laga yeelin this bullshit, as Somalis say, waa "dameer iyo labadiisa dhegood".

Last edited:
HAG will always moryaan clan as nature :mjcry: .

We need to get surgical about pointing out who the thugs are in Somalia, name and shame them. Kan topickaan furay, isagaa ka soo jeeda koox oo Somalia miiratay oo diiratay, for 21 + years (Kacaanka Duleeysan). And then, when their messiah, Siad Barre, was chased out, the Kacaanists + USC + the "Government" at the time, replicated those crimes in Kismaayo.

Therefore, responses to hypocritical topics should not be posited as Daarood vs Hawiye. It should be Somali vs tuugo uray. Ha la qaawiyo the tuugo in every community and stop shielding them, and do not let them hide behind macro clan-names.

Jungle

VIP
He used the same HAG tactics on Farmaajo now HG clan is coming for his head even women are armed in Seybiyano now

The security guards they asked the aks for are in shot, they're somewhere in daarusalaam. The dhulbabante garaad must of watched this as well :drakekidding:

We need to get surgical about pointing out who the thugs are in Somalia, name and shame them. Kan topickaan furay, isagaa ka soo jeeda koox oo Somalia miiratay oo diiratay, for 21 + years (Kacaanka Duleeysan). And then, when their messiah, Siad Barre, was chased out, the Kacaanists + USC + the "Government" at the time, replicated those crimes in Kismaayo.

Therefore, responses to hypocritical topics should not be posited as Daarood vs Hawiye. It should be Somali vs tuugo uray. Ha la qaawiyo the tuugo in every community and stop shielding them, and do not let them hide behind macro clan-names.
Hawiye v darood is outdated and does a disservice to the subclans part of both Hawiye and Darood that are not involved in the shenanigans in any way.

What's the deal with stealing ppl houses? Even the most notorious gaalo in Congo don't resort to such pagan shit. It's a unique thing in hawiye country. The right of private properties is like an agreed mankind thing in the UN.
There are certain properties that belong to Amhara families in Ogadenia, they bought them with their own money and paid Ogadenia state taxes. They own those properties and live there peacefully. Keep in mind Ogaden and Amhara aren’t on good terms politically, Ogadeenka ciil bay u qabaan amxaarta but you wouldn’t see Ogaden men loot or burn these properties😅 forget Muslim Somali properties we even respect ajnabi gaalo properties in Ogadenia. It’s haraam to steal even from infidels.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's not unique to Hawiye mooryaans, Marehan mooryaans did the exact same thing, and they also stole people's cooked food in Kismaayo, I kid you not.

If you just read their posts all over social media platforms, they are still making threats to invade Kismaayo again (as if they can, lmao). The fact that Tekniko and his ilk, try to posit themselves as a different group, in terms of morals, is disgracefully hypocritical. Yaan laga yeelin this bullshit, as Somalis say, waa "dameer iyo labadiisa dhegood".
No one cares what you think now exit my thread
Closing Arrested Development GIF

Theft--yes
Rape--yes.

Haa huuno it would never make sense to me why a Marexan would wanna make fun of Habargidir. The mooryaanimo topic scares them perhaps whenever people are discussing mooryaanimada. They’d feel guilty if they didn’t participate in the discussion and express their opinion😅that tells us something.

Hawiye v darood is outdated and does a disservice to the subclans part of both Hawiye and Darood that are not involved in the shenanigans in any way.

🎯 💯

If only people understood this much. You have grown men like @DR OSMAN going on about “Hawiye” 24/7 as if a Baadicade in Hiiraan is beefing a Warsengeli in Khaatumo. Pathetic!

Abaq

VIP
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Somalia only has two problems: Mareexaan and Habar Gidir. To be fair, mostly just Cayr and not even all of Habar Gedir even if they all have mooryaan tendencies. If these two clans can be brought to heel, the rest of us can easily get along. Call me a qabiilist all you want but we all know it’s true

Trending