Mooryaans with PhD in looting find unexpected way to loot Galnus stadium

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
119621555_698225821092323_2638308586050577492_n.jpg

119891535_698225854425653_7636818410367011211_n.jpg

119763765_698225881092317_8486856769293481551_n.jpg

I didn't know you could loot grass. The stadium was just built too.
:deadmanny:

What do you expect of these people. These dudes looted everything when the government fell in 1991. Dudes even looted damn cables for cameras and other devices. And even the freezers used to store the dead. And tried exporting them to the UAE, who told them wtf is wrong with you people. We are not taking this. They broke down the factories and looted their parts and exported them as well. These people haven't left anything they didn't loot. The factory the kacaan build in puntland stands to this day. So do the roads build in Somaliland and whatever infrastructure. But hawiye looted everything in all the other states. All the infrastructure. They looted the damn concrete and asphalt from the roads. :jcoleno: War stones maxa kufalaysa. War wuxu moryaansana. Aucidibillah. Sometimes I understand why people say hawiye are a different ethnicity.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
What do you expect of these people. These dudes looted everything when the government fell in 1991. Dudes even looted damn cables for cameras and other devices. And even the freezers used to store the dead. And tried exporting them to the UAE, who told them wtf is wrong with you people. We are not taking this. They broke down the factories and looted their parts and exported them as well. These people haven't left anything they didn't loot. The factory the kacaan build in puntland stands to this day. So do the roads build in Somaliland and whatever infrastructure. But hawiye looted everything in all the other states. All the infrastructure. They looted the damn concrete and asphalt from the roads. :jcoleno: War stones maxa kufalaysa. War wuxu moryaansana. Aucidibillah. Sometimes I understand why people say hawiye are a different ethnicity.
Somalia what a shithole :damn:

Odkac WRLD

Ψ¬Ω†Ψ―ΩŠ Ψ΅ΩˆΩ…Ψ§Ω„
VIP
I am not even that mad about the situation itself, but for fucks sake why the spelling errors. Infuriating.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I am not even that mad about the situation itself, but for fucks sake why the spelling errors. Infuriating.
They used Google to translate the somali report in to english.
:ehh: good enuff to get the word out

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I wouldn't expect much from the same people that were looting the plumbings of Mogadishu, a Mooryaan never changes or gets rehabilitated.:drakekidding:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending