Mooryaan doing what they do best

Lmao, dude still doing his mooryanimo in 2020. His xabad made abgaal almost go extinct. What did it accomplish? :mjlol:
Why is abgaal still giving this old senile mooryaan weight? Now I understand when MJs say there is no somalinimo and everyone should develop their regions. Either make these guys go to jail, or somalia will not go anywhere anytime soon.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This old fart and Caydiid destroyed Somalia he should be in prison for allowing Italians to dump nuclear waste in our sea. Hawiye ceeb ma yaqaan wallahi

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Lmao, dude still doing his mooryanimo in 2020. His xabad made abgaal almost go extinct. What did it accomplish? :mjlol:
Why is abgaal still giving this old senile mooryaan weight? Now I understand when MJs say there is no somalinimo and everyone should develop their regions. Either make these guys go to jail, or somalia will not go anywhere anytime soon.
this is literally the reason why i support NN the opposition are warlords and barbarians

GemState

36/21
VIP
When Darods arrest people like Morgan and Barre Hiraale and stop bringing him to their events, I'll think about it.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
ceirjbzatc731.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Aideed left a legacy of bloodshed not only on the nation, he didn't leave jack-shit for this disunited habar gedir who are now in fragments like ximan iyo xeeb, galmuran, ASWJ. Abgaal poor thing is just a mess where the capital is shitted on by all clans, he can't even control one city, let alone the nation. I am suprised why we elect 'failed clans' into villa Somalia, if we want Somalia to recover, we should allow only MJ to rule the nation. When I see a southie as president or pm, I automatically lose confidence because waxan garanaya inusan degaankisa tagi karin, so why elect them if we want national unity, if we want national unity we must ban hawiye from any office.

When Darods arrest people like Morgan and Barre Hiraale and stop bringing him to their events, I'll think about it.

They should all be arrested to be honest but I am sick and tired of you lots tit for tat mindset. Everybody wants to just one up on each other. Dignity and self respect has left the chat at this point. Grow the f*ck up!

This nigga really threatened to start a war and the audience are clapping. Dadkan maxa kasiya? Some Somalis really have low I.Q. It’s the only explanation.

Eeeww he needs to needs to be punished severely.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Your warlords are still politicians unlike ours. Morgan and Hiirale are both civilians with no political influence or clot whatsoever. Yet your warlords such: Suudi Yalaxow, Qaybdiid, Omar Filish, Ali Mahdi etc are still calling the shots.

Aideed left a legacy of bloodshed not only on the nation, he didn't leave jack-shit for this disunited habar gedir who are now in fragments like ximan iyo xeeb, galmuran, ASWJ. Abgaal poor thing is just a mess where the capital is shitted on by all clans, he can't even control one city, let alone the nation. I am suprised why we elect 'failed clans' into villa Somalia, if we want Somalia to recover, we should allow only MJ to rule the nation. When I see a southie as president or pm, I automatically lose confidence because waxan garanaya inusan degaankisa tagi karin, so why elect them if we want national unity, if we want national unity we must ban hawiye from any office.

It’s the only time in history that a rebel force AFTER they won a war dint take political power.

It’s astonishing how stupid the whole ordeal was.

AND THIS WAS DURING PEAK OIL DECADE. ALL MY REER ABTI HAD TO DO WAS TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE COUNTRY DRILL OIL AND PARTY IF THEY WANTED THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER FOR THE COUNTRY.

Only thing in Somali politics that gets me emotional wallahi.

The stupidity of that day was something else.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It’s the only time in history that a rebel force AFTER they won a war dint take political power.

It’s astonishing how stupid the whole ordeal was.

AND THIS WAS DURING PEAK OIL DECADE. ALL MY REER ABTI HAD TO DO WAS TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE COUNTRY DRILL OIL AND PARTY IF THEY WANTED THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER FOR THE COUNTRY.

Only thing in Somali politics that gets me emotional wallahi.

The stupidity of that day was something else.

They had the best opportunity to swifly run the country, re-settle the refugees back in their homes, kick out any remaining militias and begin nation building. In-fact back then federalism didn't exist either, everyone was waiting for the same type of government from mogadishu. It was their failures that led to federalism being declared, which means let them rot away in their division while the rest of the nation moves on.

There has been 15 national conferences to reconstruct Somalia back to how it used to be, it all failed, just like how GALMURAN conferences or Mudulood Conferences fail till today. I am glad we declared federalism

GemState

36/21
VIP
Your warlords are still politicians unlike ours. Morgan and Hiirale are both civilians with no political influence or clot whatsoever. Yet your warlords such: Suudi Yalaxow, Qaybdiid, Omar Filish, Ali Mahdi etc are still calling the shots.
Morgan is literally a military advisor and ran for President of Puntland last year, kulaha no clout :icon lol:
1596532160162.png

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
No more Hawiye Guilt :westbrookswag:

Anyone fucks with us they are getting sent to Aakhira or Utanga :whew:

Hawiye are serfs not leaders kkk.

:mjlol:

If being an serf means having 5 booun servants working at my mansion, then I'll gladly take that title.

Walahi it wonders me seeing those disease infested guests from Gedo biting the very hands that feeds them in Mogadishu.

This obese man Adawaa lives off the remittance money his sisters sends through boyaasnimo/servicing at my house.

FB_IMG_1595278469008.jpg

@DR OSMAN Beesha Mudulood waa laandheero banaanka dagay while the rest of you laangaabs hide behind Soomalinimo or Federal States(by nature multi qabiil) we dont shy about qabiil no more because we dont care what the rest of the zoonation think.
FB_IMG_1596653241930.jpg

Trending