Monkey noises against pro-Palestine black woman at anit-Gaza counter protesters in the US

Kisame

Plotting world domination
That's the University of Mississippi. What Ivy League?
Mississippi the most racist state in America 🤦‍♂️

My college had a some proud trump supporters. When I was in school I use to wonder why young guys would be openly conservative. For a second I genuinely believed openly conservative men struggled with dating. Only reason I believed that was because I use to see stats on social media saying that young men were become "more conservative" and young women were becoming "more liberal".

These middle class conservative cadaan niggas I ran into were never single. They always had a white chick with them and sometimes even a madow chick or latina. Lots of Cadaans, Madows, and Hispanic women hold conservative views.

I quickly realized the only conservative men that struggle with dating are the broke ones. The type of women they want wouldn't even look in their direction. So than they try to date poor progressive chicks and fail horribly.

This why I tell niggas it's not worth it being openly conservative if your broke AF

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
If you don’t attack then you will be attacked. Thats why Palestinians and black people are oppressed