Money Making Malis just dropped a new banger!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whys it always the arab mix looking somalis that become rappers? Yet somalis that actually look black are never the ones? this shit looks wierd as hell
Because most Somalis look Arab mixed, not many Somalis actually look like madows because we aint madow the only Somalis who look Madow are Hawiye i heard they are mixed with bantu. It makes sense since mogadishu is right next to kenya.

Because most Somalis look Arab mixed, not many Somalis actually look like madows because we aint madow the only Somalis who look Madow are Hawiye i heard they are mixed with bantu. It makes sense since mogadishu is right next to kenya.

stop lying fam. Most somali guys look like this - + the hairline

image5174347x.jpg

somali-kids.jpg

30EB566300000578-3434382-image-m-28_1454715790323.jpg

8B5EBA49-3449-484E-9790-A43A22DECE2B_w1023_r1_s.jpg

that hook nose arab mix is rare sight.

Last edited:
This yute is Mj soomaha nowonder hes waffling on my post.
the man is hawiye actuall .my nigga what the f*ck you wearing.?you look like a zombie from South park .what kinda waste yute tings are you is the questions.your not even somali no more dont use that bs ireer no more.your half arab and shit now .stay safe brother

the man is hawiye actuall .my nigga what the f*ck you wearing.?you look like a zombie from South park .what kinda waste yute tings are you is the questions.your not even somali no more dont use that bs ireer no more.your half arab and shit now .stay safe brother
You dumb f*ck how can you be hawiye from djibouti frenchy is isse fam about hawiye. Dont watch me fam are you khanis why u preeing mans clothing. Get outta here freshy Hawiye nigga telling me that im not somali kkk you man are mixed with bantu fam so stfu.

wars

Inhermouth
haye hawiye controlled the whole Indian ocean. we have somalis in madasgasgar ,Maldives,siralanka ,camoorose , muratianates the only difference is we in the south and mogdisho had our empires .is written of ours.it sucks that we dont care about yours .:gaasdrink:

Sorry those hawiye you are talking about are the slaves we’ve abandon abroad.

You inbred bastard learn your history and the origin of your ancestors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts