Money dance

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
True electric piano waa caadi but Somalis have literally outmilked electric piano lmfaooo mothafucksz

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
nothing beats Trap I swear only sh1t that gets your testosterone pumping others genres waa caadi too but trap hands down the best. we need Somali trap.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
FINALLY SOMEONE WITH THE SAME OPINION! I'm tired of this piano shit too. It's even used in our nationalistic songs.

So embarrassing walle, reducing our culture to piano European invention ah. Are we not Eurasian/African combo pack? Where are the drums? Were are the flutes? Where is the lyra? Even the Oud? Nah, we get stuck with this. :susp:

Macalin M

Out here
nothing beats Trap I swear only sh1t that gets your testosterone pumping others genres waa caadi too but trap hands down the best. we need Somali trap.
If there’s any Somali trap. Set that my way. Trap gets you ready for the bullshit that’s gonna come your way during the day.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
FINALLY SOMEONE WITH THE SAME OPINION! I'm tired of this piano shit too. It's even used in our nationalistic songs.

So embarrassing walle, reducing our culture to piano European invention ah. Are we not Eurasian/African combo pack? Where are the drums? Were are the flutes? Where is the lyra? Even the Oud? Nah, we get stuck with this. :susp:
i would't mind using european invetion to create music, but does every fucking song have to be composed with a electric piano.
even the damn anthem of somaliland has the electric piano/guitar shit. :gucciwhat:
somali music starts sounding more like video game by the passing year.

Trending

Latest posts