Money buys happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're one weird guy I'll answer both of your questions there is also an ayah saying we will test you with children and money and women
Rich people have it hard they are also tested when you could do all haram with the tip of your fingers it becomes harder to resist. Being poor has its blessings same as being rich also what you said earlier is shirk
Whatever! You have your opinion and I have mine. All I said is enjoyment into this world is exclusive to the worst creations and heaven is open for all that repent even criminals. If god can have mercy for completely depraved individuals then we should have our share also....this life should not only be exclusive to the worst of the worst. All I'm saying is that if I was given to he choice, I would have chosen some blessing in this world and some in the next instead of seeing all the generations of our family have unnecessary poverty.

I would wish for a world where the Arabs and whites can be poor and we coloured folk can be blessed, so they can try getting into jannah from this position and I can live as firaun did. I don't think certain ppl have it as hard and burning for your own sins is easier than being ostracised for being born unlucky. So yeah if I could have had a choice I think much like many of us I would have chosen to he best life.....instead of the worst.

What about rich Muslims? They seem to have the good life. Are we supposed to forget that Abraham was a millionaire also? Face it sxb....this world is exclusive and that is why the worst ppl get to enjoy it.....but any criminal can convert and they will enter jannah beside you.

:browtf:

Face what? Allah is perfectly Just. That is the truth to be faced.

I am content to follow the Quran. I'm not interested in doing the opposite of what the Quran says:

And let not their wealth and their children impress you. Allah only intends to punish them through them in this world and that their souls should depart [at death] while they are disbelievers.

-Quran At-Tawbah 9:85

Whatever! You have your opinion and I have mine. All I said is enjoyment into this world is exclusive to the worst creations and heaven is open for all that repent even criminals. If god can have mercy for completely depraved individuals then we should have our share also....this life should not only be exclusive to the worst of the worst.

We have no business questioning Allah. If you want to rush towards the edge of a cliff, it's your decision but it's bad enough without trying to point others towards going off the edge of the cliff.

We should be content and thankful for what we have. Not worrying about what other people have and being envious. The evil people will die as disbelievers as Allah wills. Only if Allah wills will they be guided.

Things are in Allah's hands and we have no right to question Him.

And if we have eemaan, we shouldn't be overly worried about Ad-Dunya anyways. We should be focusing on the Quran and not be overly fixated on Dunya. If people want to follow materialism and pursue Dunya, they are free to. However, I am a Muslim and I am happy as I am. I'm not focused on what the next person has or doesn't have. Rather than looking at people who have more than us we should look at those who have less than us. We are on the internet so I assume whoever is on here is pretty well off. If we have food, if we have a warm place to sleep, if we have the Quran, if we have knowledge of Islam, we have a lot to be thankful for. I've returned home to a nice cozy house and am laying on a nice cozy sofa. I have nothing to complain about. I could not enumerate all the things I have to be thankful for.

And He gave you from all you asked of Him. And if you should count the favor of Allah, you could not enumerate them. Indeed, mankind is [generally] most unjust and ungrateful.

-Quran 14:34

Last edited:
Abu Yahya Suhaib bin Sinan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that:The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said,

“How wonderful is the case of a believer; there is good for him in everything and this applies only to a believer. If prosperity attends him, he expresses gratitude to Allah and that is good for him; and if adversity befalls him, he endures it patiently and that is better for him”.

[Muslim].

https://abdurrahman.org/2016/03/30/...believer-there-is-good-for-him-in-everything/

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It does. My life would be one thousand times better with lacag. People need to be real with themselves and stop lying. Money is the cure.:banderas:

Imagine what you can be doing if you're a millionaire. Be honest guys. :comeon:
If your happiness comes from fiat currency worthless paper thats not backed by any intrinsic value that another prints then you need to re-evaluate you life clearly you are just a material girl caught up in this material world like maddona :stopit:

@Reiko masha Allah :lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts