Money buys happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does. My life would be one thousand times better with lacag. People need to be real with themselves and stop lying. Money is the cure.:banderas:

Imagine what you can be doing if you're a millionaire. Be honest guys. :comeon:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Money increases happiness. Material things get old so if you aren’t already happy and whole (family, religion, Love etc) money won’t help

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
It does. My life would be one thousand times better with lacag. People need to be real with themselves and stop lying. Money is the cure.:banderas:

Imagine what you can be doing if you're a millionaire. Be honest guys. :comeon:
Then cash in; You're a woman and it's easier for you to cash in your Honeypot and increase your wealth by thousandfold.

Do you know how stressful rich people are compared to the average class person?
You've got to name your price, and make a sacrifice. The best remedy for stress is happiness. So if you love what you do, then it evens it out. Doesn't it?

It's all about hierarchy, and people in the lower levels are more susceptible to stress induced forces. While high-status leadership roles are theorized to reduce stress.

"Individuals with higher socioeconomic status live longer, experience increased well-being, and have lower rates of stress-related diseases such as cardiovascular conditions and type 2 diabetes. These health benefits may be explained in part by the stress-buffering effects of status."

So you might have instances where some unhappy rich men complain about how stressful and miserable their life are, but that is not a thing most rich men experience.

It's not money what's brings happiness, it's what you can buy with money that causes happiness. You can have money, and not be able to buy anything. :russsmug:

I think this is shirk.

Anyways, this (translation of an) ayat should end this whole discussion:

And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,

-Quran 2:155

Also, people should stop being obsessed about "happiness".

I think people who are obsessed about being "happy" are going to be easy suckers for Shaitan.

Jihad is an essential part of the religion. You should be waging a jihad.

Do soldiers engage in talk about their "happiness" on the way to the battlefield? What kind of soldiers talk a long time about their "happiness"? Do they start applying make up afterwards?

Men, be men. Women... well I can't tell you "be men" but- you have responsibilities as well.

All this talk about "happiness" is effeminate. Quit being so focused on your feelings. Put your feelings aside and focus on your duties- like men (if you are a man).

"I just want you to be happy"- I hear that kind of talk from women. If people want to follow Oprah Winfrey, if they want to follow the Walgreens self-help section, feel-goodism, etc. I guess that's their decision.... but that's not Islam.

I'm not saying women need to be men.... but I expect you to men to be men. I get that women might be more focused on stuff like their feelings... but I don't want to see dudes focused so much on their feelings.

The Quran is not pointing you towards being an effeminate guy focused on your feelings.

The Quran is pointing you towards jihad! If my son was talking all this feelings stuff, insha'Allah I would slap him (on second thought- I think a firm lecture instead... maybe.... but I definitely would not be happy about it).

The kuffar might hate that word and might be afraid of it- but Islam clearly points towards jihad. Don't (especially you men) obsess over your feelings. You're meant to engage in jihad. Have a backbone. Quit obsessing over your feelings. Follow jihad.

Wage a jihad against your desires. Fight and conquer. People died for this religion. People gave their lives on the battlefield. Have a backbone. Don't obsess over your feelings. Are you half way about it? Be for real. Stand for what you say you believe in.

I am talking to all you Muslims. I hope you feel the same way I do.

Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?
But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.

-Quran 29:2-3

You are going to be tested- period. You have no choice in the matter. I want to put this in the most polite way possible but.... the only way I really know how to explain it is like this. You're going to be tested and you have no choice in the matter. Your choice is either you're going to face it like a soldier or you're going to face it like a punk. Accept the necessity of jihad and do what is necessary. We're all going to be tested and some of us will crack and break under pressure and some of us will refuse to crack under pressure insha'Allah.

I am not talking about anyone specific but I am fed up with people cracking. I am fed up with the weakness I see. We'll be tested and it will be seen who is the soldier and who.... maybe just doesn't have that in them. Some people.... they will bend and their spines will snap. There was already some sort of weakness in them and being tested just revealed it.

You are Muslims. Your scripture tells you straight up you will be tested. And it's not my problem if people break under pressure and they give in. I'm worried about my own salvation. Your salvation is your problem. As horribly unworthy as I feel of this religion and as flawed as I am, I am simply wishing to point people in the right direction. May Allah make you firm and steadfast and may Allah guide you.

Narrated Khabbab bin Al-Arat:

We complained to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) (of the persecution inflicted on us by the infidels) while he was sitting in the shade of the Ka`ba, leaning over his Burd (i.e. covering sheet). We said to him, "Would you seek help for us? Would you pray to Allah for us?" He said, "Among the nations before you a (believing) man would be put in a ditch that was dug for him, and a saw would be put over his head and he would be cut into two pieces; yet that (torture) would not make him give up his religion. His body would be combed with iron combs that would remove his flesh from the bones and nerves, yet that would not make him abandon his religion. By Allah, this religion (i.e. Islam) will prevail till a traveler from Sana (in Yemen) to Hadrarmaut will fear none but Allah, or a wolf as regards his sheep, but you (people) are hasty.

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/61/119

Whatever any of us is going through, there are Muslims going through way worse than whatever any of us is going through. The fault, if any, isn't in the circumstances but in a lack of spine.

Satan threatens you with poverty and orders you to immorality, while Allah promises you forgiveness from Him and bounty. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.

-Quran 2:268

I think this is shirk.

And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,

I think people who are obsessed about being "happy" are going to be easy suckers for Shaitan.

Do soldiers engage in talk about their "happiness" on the way to the battlefield? What kind of soldiers talk a long time about their "happiness"? Do they start applying make up afterwards?

Men, be men. Women... well I can't tell you "be men" but- you have responsibilities as well.

All this talk about "happiness" is effeminate. Quit being so focused on your feelings. Put your feelings aside and focus on your duties- like men (if you are a man).

"I just want you to be happy"- I hear that kind of talk from women. If people want to follow Oprah Winfrey, if they want to follow the Walgreens self-help section, feel-goodism, etc. I guess that's their decision.... but that's not Islam.

I'm not saying women need to be men.... but I expect you to men to be men. I get that women might be more focused on stuff like their feelings... but I don't want to see dudes focused so much on their feelings.

The Quran is not pointing you towards being an effeminate guy focused on your feelings.

The Quran is pointing you towards jihad! If my son was talking all this feelings stuff, insha'Allah I would slap him (on second thought- I think a firm lecture instead... maybe.... but I definitely would not be happy about it).

The kuffar might hate that word and might be afraid of it- but Islam clearly points towards jihad. Don't (especially you men) obsess over your feelings. You're meant to engage in jihad. Have a backbone. Quit obsessing over your feelings. Follow jihad.

Wage a jihad against your desires. Fight and conquer. People died for this religion. People gave their lives on the battlefield. Have a backbone. Don't obsess over your feelings. Are you half way about it? Be for real. Stand for what you say you believe in.

Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?
But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.

You are going to be tested- period. You have no choice in the matter. I want to put this in the most polite way possible but.... the only way I really know how to explain it is like this. You're going to be tested and you have no choice in the matter. Your choice is either you're going to face it like a soldier or you're going to face it like a punk. Accept the necessity of jihad and do what is necessary. We're all going to be tested and some of us will crack and break under pressure and some of us will refuse to crack under pressure insha'Allah.

I am not talking about anyone specific but I am fed up with people cracking. I am fed up with the weakness I see. We'll be tested and it will be seen who is the soldier and who.... maybe just doesn't have that in them. Some people.... they will bend and their spines will snap. There was already some sort of weakness in them and being tested just revealed it.

You are Muslims. Your scripture tells you straight up you will be tested. And it's not my problem if people break under pressure and they give in. I'm worried about my own salvation. Your salvation is your problem. As horribly unworthy as I feel of this religion and as flawed as I am, I am simply wishing to point people in the right direction. May Allah make you firm and steadfast and may Allah guide you.

We complained to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) (of the persecution inflicted on us by the infidels) while he was sitting in the shade of the Ka`ba, leaning over his Burd (i.e. covering sheet). We said to him, "Would you seek help for us? Would you pray to Allah for us?" He said, "Among the nations before you a (believing) man would be put in a ditch that was dug for him, and a saw would be put over his head and he would be cut into two pieces; yet that (torture) would not make him give up his religion. His body would be combed with iron combs that would remove his flesh from the bones and nerves, yet that would not make him abandon his religion. By Allah, this religion (i.e. Islam) will prevail till a traveler from Sana (in Yemen) to Hadrarmaut will fear none but Allah, or a wolf as regards his sheep, but you (people) are hasty.

Whatever any of us is going through, there are Muslims going through way worse than whatever any of us is going through. The fault, if any, isn't in the circumstances but in a lack of spine.
This ayah doesn't make sense! So we are all children of the cursed man and yet only we poor fuckers get to be tested??

Why can't I be tested with wealth then? Seems unreasonable to give half joy and the other half misery.....we are all going to the same path anyway. Iblees should be the one cleaning the streets! I ain't done nothing as an unborn child to deserve student debt.

:gucciwhat::cosbyhmm::jcoleno::lawd:

Last edited:
I think this is shirk.

What about rich Muslims? They seem to have the good life. Are we supposed to forget that Abraham was a millionaire also? Face it sxb....this world is exclusive and that is why the worst ppl get to enjoy it.....but any criminal can convert and they will enter jannah beside you.

:browtf:

Last edited:
What about rich Muslims? They seem to have the good life. Are we supposed to forget that Abraham was a millionaire also? Face it sxb....this world is exclusive and that is why the worst ppl get to enjoy it.....but any criminal can convert and they will enter jannah beside you.

:browtf:
You're one weird guy I'll answer both of your questions there is also an ayah saying we will test you with children and money and women
Rich people have it hard they are also tested when you could do all haram with the tip of your fingers it becomes harder to resist. Being poor has its blessings same as being rich also what you said earlier is shirk

Status
Not open for further replies.