Monakhalifaxo

I remember this girls twitter she use to attack Somalis especially the women but she loved Somali men. I remember her saying Somalia is a shithole compared to Eritrea and how halima Aden isn’t even all that and there’s “prettier Somali girls” Somali twitter finished her after that. 🤣 also she’s 28 she’s grown.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I remember this girls twitter she use to attack Somalis especially the women but she loved Somali men. I remember her saying Somalia is a shithole compared to Eritrea and how halima Aden isn’t even all that and there’s “prettier Somali girls” Somali twitter finished her after that. 🤣 also she’s 28 she’s grown.

I feel kind of bad for her.

The African population in Melbourne is dominated by Somalis and Sudanese (mainly South Sudanese). Even the Muslim community of Melbourne and the state its in (VIC) is led by the Somalis and a coalition of several Arab communities.

If you are a black hijabi in Melbourne, everyone will assume you're Somali. From childhood to adulthood, she probably grew up with Somalis and had difficulty forming her own identity as a hijabi Eritrean-Australian.

London, Minnesota and Melbourne are probably three cities where it would be difficult growing up as a non-Somali horner hijabi. You will have difficulty forming your identity with a large Somali population.

Last edited:

The African population in Melbourne is dominated by Somalis and Sudanese (mainly South Sudanese). Even the Muslim community of Melbourne and the state its in is led by the Somalis and a coalition of several Arab communities.

If you are a black hijabi in Melbourne, everyone will assume you're Somali. From childhood to adulthood, she probably grew up with Somalis and had difficulty forming her own identity as a hijabi Eritrean-Australian.

London, Minnesota and Melbourne are probably three cities where it would be difficult growing up as a non-Somali horner hijabi. You will have difficulty forming your identity with a large Somali population.
I don’t feel sorry for someone who feels comfortable to come for Somali women.

The African population in Melbourne is dominated by Somalis and Sudanese (mainly South Sudanese). Even the Muslim community of Melbourne and the state its in (VIC) is led by the Somalis and a coalition of several Arab communities.

You are so lucky to live in a place full of horners especially muslims. Tiktok has opened my eyes in regards with them :lawd: I would have lost it completely if I lived there:wow:

World

VIP
Shortly after her friend hiba got married, she was posting her nigga with a ring on her hand and started wearing hijab, you know what that means she was engaged or got married
:jcoleno: Feel sorry for that nigga her nudes are all over the internet

Women With Instagram

giphy.gif

Trending